Groups

Has anyone been to pontins Hemsby?

Hi. We are going abroad later in the year for our big hol, but we have a week off in June so was looking at a caravan hol, has anyone been to Pontins Hemsby? Is it any good, if not why. It's more for our daughter than us.
    Thanking you in advance for your time.

13 Comments

never heard of pintins LOL

imortal;2111997

LMAO

answer to ur question if u mean Pontins :thumbsup: is no

have a look ]HERE for a few reviews.....:thumbsup:

Wouldn't mind going myself if they put the "pint in"

Original Poster

imortal;2111997

ooops, obviously it was a spelling test as well as asking for advice. well done, you passed, a gold star for you, heeheee

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2112012

have a look ]HERE for a few reviews.....:thumbsup:Wouldn't mind going … have a look ]HERE for a few reviews.....:thumbsup:Wouldn't mind going myself if they out the "pint in"

thanks for the link

Original Poster

Oh, have just read reviews, think i'll stick to haven!

laineycross;2112036

Oh, have just read reviews, think i'll stick to haven!

i have been to pintins (pontins) a couple of times and found it to be like a wartime england so i woudnt go back again i like haven much more :-D

pontins blackpool wanted to come home first day but cant do that with kids can you? beds were pre-war! i slept top of the duvet as could feel springs!! chalet scruffy and dirty old...what more can i say?
    food was typical hol camp but good if a free for all..concerned as toilets in dining room were disgusting..used disabled loo with kids and that had faeces on the wall...all the safety rails were on the floor for you to fall on so how a disabled person would use it i dont know...told staff about chalet who said they are all the same-if you upgrade all you get it tea and coffee facilities and a newspaper!!!!! complained about loos but staff didnt speak english in dining room..complained by letter got no-where. Dont do it!! We have been to Butlins a few times and while not luxury it is fine as the kids love it!! was clean too!!

lol-just read the reviews for pontins-Pontins Blackpool is a shabby, run-down, filthy excuse for a holiday camp. It should have been bulldozed years ago. Some reviewers said wanted to give it zero but the lowest score was one!!

Original Poster

A holiday for £60, it was def too good to be true!

Never been there but Hemsby is just up the road and the whole area around Pontins is a dump, so you've made a wise choice - but don't be put off the area completely, there is always Great Yarmouth, oh :?

Yes we went to Hemsby Pontins many years ago (in my teens so Eons ago) and I'm afraid it was a dump! Fine for me and my boyfriend (now my hubby) as we only went for a weekend of lurve! The campsite and area wasn't great though but maybe it's improved in the last few years! Fingers crossed for you!

Original Poster

I'm going to book caister haven as we have been there before and i know it is fab for kids but thank you for all your input.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2365
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861343
      3. love affairs1330
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250

See more discussions