Has anyone been to see Santa at Cadbury World this year? Or suggest a grotto in my area?

6 replies
Found 6th Dec 2008
I was wondering what it is like. We went a few yrs ago and it was ok.

If not are their any grottos you would recommend in Gloucestershire, Avon, somerset or devon. (live in gloucestershire but are going to our caravan in devon soon).
Have been to the one at cribbs causeway last yr & yr before. My son got really upset their last yr as santa kept calling him a little girl!! I know he's got long hair but he was dressed like a boy & after telling santa at least 5 times I thought he would have got it right!!! lol Poor boy was rather put out about it and doesnt want to see that santa again!!!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

6 Comments

I have heard there a good one in the foreat of dean, so good it was on the news! lol

Original Poster

blackpeppa;3682362

I have heard there a good one in the foreat of dean, so good it was on … I have heard there a good one in the foreat of dean, so good it was on the news! lol

Do you have any idea where abouts in the forest of dean?

You mean New Forest in Devon :thumbsup:

Original Poster

peodude;3689173

You mean New Forest in Devon :thumbsup:

The new forest is in hampshire. The Forest of Dean is in Gloucestershire.
I live in the forest of dean.

After your comment though I am guessing they mean the rubbish one in the papers!

Suppose I should watch the news instead of the simpsons!!

Yeah...I heard lapland new forest was really good:whistling:

How about a little trip out to oxfordshire if your little lad is a fan of thomas the tank engine Didcot railway centre are doing thomas santa trips down to santas grotto.
didcotrailwaycentre.org.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions