Groups

Has anyone been to Thorpe Park in the last week or so?

How are the queues, I'm supposed to be heading over there with around 7-10 mates, and I'm starting to think maybe I should order the Ultimate fastrack pass as the normal fast track tickets sound ridiculous as you can only use them once, but then again I'm not sure my mates are that willing to spend that much money on a stupid ticket, I wouldn't want to be the only one with one.

6 Comments

The ultimate isn't unlimited - it's once per ride. If you want unlimited you need the platinum which is £80.

Original Poster

seancampbell

The ultimate isn't unlimited - it's once per ride. If you want unlimited … The ultimate isn't unlimited - it's once per ride. If you want unlimited you need the platinum which is £80.

Sean, if you don't mind me asking when was the last time you went to Thorpe Park, the website says;

"ULTIMATE FASTRACK
    Beat the queues with Unlimited Fastrack rides all day long!
    **Warning: only extreme thrill seekers need apply!**

You'll be the envy of all your mates when you book an Ultimate Fastrack package. This is a seriously epic ticket allowing you to jump the queue on all 9 of our exhilirating Fastrack rides - as many times as you like!

Add this Ultimate Fastrack ticket for £60

For a guide to how Ultimate Fastrack works click more information
    "

Sorry thought it was the same as Alton Towers. Not quite as much of a rip off then.

A friend of mine posted "12 rides in 10 hours" last week, doesn't sound TOO bad

Original Poster

Thanks guys, do you lot thought think it is worth it to pay the extra £60 for the fast track.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions