Expired

Has anyone booked a holiday through Icelolly.com? How reliable is it?

5 replies
Found 20th Mar 2014
I was considering booking a holiday through Icelolly.com and wanted reviews on the company. I know that they have various companies that they sell holidays for, but does anyone recommend using any particular company on their website, or are they all trusted?

Thanks

5 Comments

they sponsor Saturday night takeaway so one would hope trustworthy!

they sponsor the holidays on deal or no deal.

They are legit but they do not actually do the holidays themselves they are like agents so when you find a holiday you have to ring other companies/agents. The prices on there don't include transfers, luggage and meals as well so bear that in mind. I have used them a few times and found them to be ok. You can haggle with the agents as well so don't accept the first price, try the hmm well I was looking at such and such price, could you make it any cheaper and I'll consider it approach. There are so many different companies on there I couldn't say for each one if they are ok or not, as long as you pay with a credit card and have atoll protection you should be ok.

I was fortunate to have not booked a holiday with Icelolly.com. I found loads of deals and wanted help deciding which destination would be most suitable, but when I telephoned the company the customer service adviser was very rude, condesending and very unhelpful. I felt like I was wasting his time. On a positive note, I'm sure glad I found this out before I parted with my hard earned money.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions