Groups

Has anyone booked with alpha rooms before?

Just spotted a hol in August that is £120 cheaper than Thomas Cook. I would really appreciate your opinions and past experiences with this company ... thank you x

11 Comments

I have used them loads and had no problems...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you Tara thats great, thought it sounded too good to be true but maybe not x

used them when travelling around.....never had a problem

Used them too with no problem :thumbsup:

Used them for trip to Krakow in Poland ....great and no problems plus were very cheap compared to booking direct :thumbsup:

Yep, I've used them a few times, mainly for booking accommodation. Prices are generally lower than everywhere else, and get quidco too. :thumbsup:

Ive booked with these before which ended up in court. I had used them before this though and didnt have a problem. As with every company, they get truely tested when things go wrong, and in my case they totally cocked it up.

Dont forget Quidco i have used them loads of times and have also used them for my next holiday in 4 weeks Quidco has tracked also.

I've also used loads and never had a problem.

Original Poster

thankyou everyone for your coments. Sorry to hear that apduk, did you get it resolved in the end? I have booked and used quidco so im keeping my fingers crossed. Have a great time Abacus.

allison7779;7978942

thankyou everyone for your coments. Sorry to hear that apduk, did you get … thankyou everyone for your coments. Sorry to hear that apduk, did you get it resolved in the end? I have booked and used quidco so im keeping my fingers crossed. Have a great time Abacus.

Thanks Allison hope you have a great time Quidco may take a few days to track but it will do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions