has anyone bought a camera case from poundland

16 replies
Found 20th Dec 2009
seen camera cases in pound land was just wondering if anyone bought one and what they like are they safe and do they 100% protect the camera lol thanks in advance

16 Comments

lol why not just spend the pound on one and find out yourself!! hardly going to bankrupt you !

Original Poster

bossyboots;7282220

lol why not just spend the pound on one and find out yourself!! hardly … lol why not just spend the pound on one and find out yourself!! hardly going to bankrupt you !

i know but i dont want an expensive camera broke do i

bargain buyer;7282282

i know but i dont want an expensive camera broke do i

haha! well if its an expensive camera why spend a quid on a case to protect it!

get an expensive case then?

how would someone know if it's any good for your camera? we don't know what your camera is.

just take your camera into the shop and try it.

I bought one a few months ago. It is good and solid, but too small for my camera:)

I would just buy it and see what you think!

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;7282294

get an expensive case then?how would someone know if it's any good for … get an expensive case then?how would someone know if it's any good for your camera? we don't know what your camera is.just take your camera into the shop and try it.

what i mean is if you drop it on the floor will the camera smash.

Yes I bought the blue one much to my husbands disgrace as he had been looking at expensve ones, and I said for a quid theres nothing lost and we are still using the pound shop one.we got a fuji camera,

We got a fuji camera

bargain buyer;7282351

I doubt there are many expensive camera cases that would protect your camera from that.. you would need a padded box if you want to drop a camera.. I would say it would stop your camera from getting scratched when it's in your pocket but that's about it.

Banned

Captain Hook;7282549

I doubt there are many expensive camera cases that would protect your … I doubt there are many expensive camera cases that would protect your camera from that.. you would need a padded box if you want to drop a camera.. I would say it would stop your camera from getting scratched when it's in your pocket but that's about it.

+1

depends what height you drop it from too as well as what it lands on lol

get a decent shockproof one

ive got one a pink one went all the way to turkey with me and my camera is fine

Banned

mic28;7282599

ive got one a pink one went all the way to turkey with me and my camera … ive got one a pink one went all the way to turkey with me and my camera is fine

did you drop it from a great height? ;-)

I took my camera to cyprus without a case and its fine too

I bought one like this off ebay. It's a hard case, so should protect the camera if you drop it. Was only a few quid.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/dc/4b/46b6_1.JPG

bargain buyer;7282351

you, bargain buyer, are a true mentalist.

Banned

do they 100% protect the camera

Do any?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent55
    2. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33

See more discussions