Groups

Has anyone bought an iWATCH for £69 from VITALITY?

vitality.co.uk/rew…ch/

Is it reputable?

Is it worthwhile?

Help please as it looks good.

9 Comments

Yes I have. App is dodgy af. Loads of complaints. Only get it if you have the policy and was going to pay rrp anyway

If something is too good to be true.....

Original Poster

xtreme123

Yes I have. App is dodgy af. Loads of complaints. Only get it if you have … Yes I have. App is dodgy af. Loads of complaints. Only get it if you have the policy and was going to pay rrp anyway

Thanks,. Can you tell me how much your policy is?

Do you earn enough points to deduct cost?

I can't remember but sometimes the points don't track. Don't expect to get 160 a month. Maybe 80-120 and I have the virgin membership too. Also from august the points cap drops so you can only get 8 a day. You'd have to sprint for half an hour 5 times a week, 4 times a month to get the full rebate. Don't forget your down payment too!

so far its all worked for me made my #12.50 this month and have claimed a cinema ticket and starbucks each week - it really depends on how much you work to do the steps - not sure how xtreme123 works out that 8 a day over 7 days means you have to run though

ejmna1

so far its all worked for me made my #12.50 this month and have claimed a … so far its all worked for me made my #12.50 this month and have claimed a cinema ticket and starbucks each week - it really depends on how much you work to do the steps - not sure how xtreme123 works out that 8 a day over 7 days means you have to run though

You can either do 12,500 steps or run for 30 minutes to get the 10 point daily maximum.

The run needs to push your heart rate to 70% of its max to get 10 points

So it's £369 to buy and £369 if you don't do anything so if you want one then it's a good deal

Original Poster

scottstreet1

So it's £369 to buy and £369 if you don't do anything so if you want one t … So it's £369 to buy and £369 if you don't do anything so if you want one then it's a good deal

+ a policy approx £30 a month ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1015
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767365
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927376
      4. What would be HELL to you?3154

See more discussions