Has anyone bought anything from dvd-forrest.com, prices are very low on Games, DVDs etc

Found 3rd MayEdited by:"nwressell"
Has anyone bought anything from dvd-forest.com, prices are very low on Games, DVDs etc even on pre-release games. I cannot find anything on the web about them and not buying anything from them as they look far too dodgy, so wanted to check here first as I may be wrong. I have been known to be wrong once or twice in the past.
Community Updates
AskDVD
7 Comments
Avoid.

trustpilot.com/review/dvd-forest.com

Scam advisor also says the real location of the site is hidden, is a new site and all things considered it looks a scam.
Edited by: "Richard_Richard" 3rd May
Don’t remember what website I use to find out if a website is dodgy, but just by looking at it I can say it is.

No help or FAQ, out of date copyright, images badly placed, prices seem to be £19.95 for a lot of games.

The only good thing about it is PayPal but I would still avoid 100%.

Also now have managed to break the website just by reloading it (white screen appearing). Legit websites would normally run better.
Edited by: "Mechtup" 3rd May
Richard_Richard49 m ago

Avoid.trustpilot.com/review/dvd-forest.comScam advisor also says the real …Avoid.trustpilot.com/review/dvd-forest.comScam advisor also says the real location of the site is hidden, is a new site and all things considered it looks a scam.

Interesting reviews. I thought as much. Cheers for that.
Mechtup48 m ago

Don’t remember what website I use to find out if a website is dodgy, but j …Don’t remember what website I use to find out if a website is dodgy, but just by looking at it I can say it is.No help or FAQ, out of date copyright, images badly placed, prices seem to be £19.95 for a lot of games.The only good thing about it is PayPal but I would still avoid 100%.Also now have managed to break the website just by reloading it (white screen appearing). Legit websites would normally run better.

Website is very poor isn't it.
I just emailed them saying wanting to place an order (I don't just curious) and my email was sent back from their only email address support@dvd-forest.com, email not in use. AVOID THEM
According toWhois.com website registered 8/12/17, registrants details: Private
AVOID!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants