Has anyone bought Carpet Underlay Tredaire Dreamwalk or Cloud 9

Found 9th Sep 2015
I looking to buy some underlay for my new carpet but I can't decide which one to buy. So if anyone has any experience with Tredaire Dreamwalk or Cloud 9, be much appreciated for their input.

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Carpet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Carpet
4 Comments

Hi, not sure this would help but I was in a similar dilemma and I went with Cloud 9 eventually. I have never regret and I would def go with Cloud 9 over and over again.

I have bought cloud 9. There seem to be mainly three different types of cloud 9 underlay - do your homework and make sure you get the one you pay for. I negotiated the 11mm one and the fitters tried to fit 9mm (the rolls are different colours, I didn't have my tape measure out) -I made sure they changed it for the right one. Absolutely no regrets - coupled with a bleach cleanable carpet with a deep pile, it is luxury.

Hi, go for cloud 9 11mm its fantastic!!! don't buy from carpet shop though as they will charge you the earth,go on eBay to find the best deal on it as I did and you get it delivered to you nice and quick,I'm well chuffed with mine and the price.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, I got Cloud 9 11mm!
Post a comment
@
    Text