Has anyone bought Carpet Underlay Tredaire Dreamwalk or Cloud 9

Found 9th Sep 2015
I looking to buy some underlay for my new carpet but I can't decide which one to buy. So if anyone has any experience with Tredaire Dreamwalk or Cloud 9, be much appreciated for their input.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskCarpet
4 Comments
Hi, not sure this would help but I was in a similar dilemma and I went with Cloud 9 eventually. I have never regret and I would def go with Cloud 9 over and over again.
I have bought cloud 9. There seem to be mainly three different types of cloud 9 underlay - do your homework and make sure you get the one you pay for. I negotiated the 11mm one and the fitters tried to fit 9mm (the rolls are different colours, I didn't have my tape measure out) -I made sure they changed it for the right one. Absolutely no regrets - coupled with a bleach cleanable carpet with a deep pile, it is luxury.
Hi, go for cloud 9 11mm its fantastic!!! don't buy from carpet shop though as they will charge you the earth,go on eBay to find the best deal on it as I did and you get it delivered to you nice and quick,I'm well chuffed with mine and the price.
Thanks for the replies, I got Cloud 9 11mm!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions