Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?

Found 20th Aug 2017
Just wondering if anyone has used Sharps before for fitted wardrobes?

Can anyone share their experience with what they had and the price they paid?

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
No but we bought a house with there stuff in. Wanted to buy 2 matching bedside cabinets but they would not let you do this. Minimum order value of 1500 quid. I was not impressed. I think they are expensive for what they are. The set up we have is badly designed and lots of wasted space and unuseable blanked off bits
Their sorry
my mum bought many years ago and they were very expensive but the quality of the fitting was very good although we had to chase the fitter several times to finish the job! even sharp did not know where he was.

product was very good quality and lasted well over the many years. still looked new.
We used choice bedrooms good quality and 2.5k cheaper. Search locally
I had them round for a quote (some time ago).

£8000, but because I'm so nice, I could have them for £3000 if I signed then and there. It was hard work getting rid of the 'designer - not a salesman' too.

Ended up in MFI (told you it was a while ago) and paid £800 for a similar set up. Still had them when I sold the house 15 years later too.

Just watched Amanda Lamb's TV show where she had someone take out fitted wardrobes (that were either side of a bed with cupboards above) because they are 'so old fashioned'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants