Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone bought from Bambuzo before?

Afternoon!

Has anybody ever bought from Bambuzo before?
    Was it ok, says pay with PayPal. It is new stock? I ma trying t research it atm but thought will ask here too

6 Comments

I was looking at something a few days ago and bambuzo came up as the best price... when I investigated further though I saw that they are located in USA and dispatch all stock from there... so therefore you'll be liable for import duty.

Bambuzo is a scam avoid them like the plague!!!!

I bought a bulky, foot long metal RAM Mount GPS mount fron the USA via Bambuzo. The UK prices for these US products are a complete rip-off.
    I was dubious but Paypal/Mastercard has pretty good protection so I ordered a £30 part and the shipping cost £7.50.
    The part arrived safely, delivered by the postman, in under 10 days and the Customs form was correctly filled out and no extra charges werer raised.
    dutycalculator.com reckons there should have been £7 VAT as the value was over £15 so I may have been lucky.
    The quality of service from Bambuzo was very professional, accurate and timely and I would rate them 5 stars based on my experience.

AndrewB41, Your first and only comment on HUKD sounds very suspicious. I'd recommend anyone considering purchasing from this company Google 'bambuzo review'. Some truly horrifying stories to be found.

Beware.

fizzlewizzle

AndrewB41, Your first and only comment on HUKD sounds very suspicious. … AndrewB41, Your first and only comment on HUKD sounds very suspicious. I'd recommend anyone considering purchasing from this company Google 'bambuzo review'. Some truly horrifying stories to be found. Beware.

Thank you.

strongly suspect that any positive reviews about Bambuzo are coming from shills. I should have known the deal was too good to be true. I ordered a $275 pair of binoculars and received a rifle scope that, upon looking it up on the web discovered was a discontinued model which had had an MSRP of $188 when it was on the market. Bamboo customer service is obviously well trained in giving people the run around. When I called they first disputed my claim that I had received the wrong item, then I was told that I needed to send them a photo of the item and the enclosed invoice (there wasn't one) and then they would obtain the RMA # for me and email it to me. I refused to do this and threatened legal action. After much back and forth on the phone and three or four days later I was emailed an RMA # and a "return shipping label." The return shipping label said Amazon on it. I am an Amazon Prime member and have never seen a return shipping label like it. The shipping label did not even indicate what carrier it was for, much more have a tracking number on it. The return label was for a Texas address, while Bambuzo is located in Nevada and the information on their website gives a Nevada address for processing returns. Honestly, I don't think the label was legit and I wasn't about to use it. Fortunately, I payed with PayPal and turned the mess over to them to handle. (BTW the address for Bambuzo that PayPal had and directed me to return the item to is a California address.) I wish I had spent just a minute to google them first because I would have never ordered. You might say that I was lucky in comparison to others; I lost around 5-6 hours of my life and $25 in return shipping charges. If you want to risk buying from Bambuzo pay with PayPal, and choose the payment after delivery option. If, or rather when things go south don't even contact Bambuzo, just file a PayPal claim.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA33
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1115
      3. Aliexpress extra protection plan11
      4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor22

See more discussions