Expired

has anyone bought from red carpet jeweller?

Found 12th Dec 2016
There was a code to get a free necklace from red carpet jewellers (p&p payable) and wondered if anyone has bought anything from them. I checked if it could be a scam and they seem like a genuine company, so went for it, haven't received the necklace yet, but it says it takes 10 days to dispatch. Hopefully it will arrive soon and make a nice aide present for someone
Community Updates
AskCarpetJewellery
6 Comments
Did you ever receive your necklace? I just did one for a pair of earrings but I'm now worried it's a scam although like you said it looks very genuine? Thanks
I have ordered a pair of earrings from them, the Duchess model I believe it was called. They are very poor quality, look nothing like the ones in the picture. They are not plated with anything, let alone platinum like they say on the website, and the stone isn't Swarovski, it's just cheap plastic.
Cancel your order of you still can!
IuliaB25th Sep

I have ordered a pair of earrings from them, the Duchess model I believe …I have ordered a pair of earrings from them, the Duchess model I believe it was called. They are very poor quality, look nothing like the ones in the picture. They are not plated with anything, let alone platinum like they say on the website, and the stone isn't Swarovski, it's just cheap plastic.Cancel your order of you still can!

Poor you, I got the same Duchess earrings and they're gorgeous! Def not plastic stone, it's def glass, which is what Swarovski is afterall, it's only glaaaasss. Anyway, they look great! And I think if I remember they were FREE. No pleasin some folks i guess
SO DISAPPOINTED

My partner got me the silver unisex bracelet that has been paid for as s birthday present which I never received & ruined my birthday as I love and collect bracelets.
My partner also said he ordered and paid same way as first Direct Debit the 2 hearts entwined which also never arrived.
IM SO MAD AS I HAD NO BIRTHDAY PRESENTS IT WAS RUINED

UNLESS THE GETS SORTED IM GOING ON YOUR PAGE TELL MY STORY HOW MY BIRTHDAY WAS RUINED TO
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
AND PA THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GIVE ME MY PAID FOR PRESENTS AND IF YOU HAD A HEART YOU WOULD GIVE AT LEAST A COMPENSATION ITEM FOR ALL THIS HASTLE.

SORRY BUT IM SO MAD.

THANK YOU cheryl
cheryl.landsborough1 h, 17 m ago

SO DISAPPOINTEDMy partner got me the silver unisex bracelet that has been …SO DISAPPOINTEDMy partner got me the silver unisex bracelet that has been paid for as s birthday present which I never received & ruined my birthday as I love and collect bracelets.My partner also said he ordered and paid same way as first Direct Debit the 2 hearts entwined which also never arrived.IM SO MAD AS I HAD NO BIRTHDAY PRESENTS IT WAS RUINEDUNLESS THE GETS SORTED IM GOING ON YOUR PAGE TELL MY STORY HOW MY BIRTHDAY WAS RUINED TOFACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMAND PA THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GIVE ME MY PAID FOR PRESENTS AND IF YOU HAD A HEART YOU WOULD GIVE AT LEAST A COMPENSATION ITEM FOR ALL THIS HASTLE. SORRY BUT IM SO MAD.THANK YOU cheryl

Whilst it's frustrating that nothing arrived you sound like a very materialistic shallow person and this isn't their page so not sure what you want us to do about it.
I ordered a silver spiral bracelet and got mine today , I ordered it a little while ago , so it did take it's time in arriving . I only paid postage for p&p so no complaints here and the bracelet is cute . Seems pretty genuine to me .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions