Groups

has anyone bought from treds.co.uk- is it ok?

looking to order something from treds.co.uk but never heard of them before. has anyone ordered or know if site is ok?

is £90 so hoping it fine

thanks

3 Comments

tReds have got stores in Weymouth, Dorchester, Bournemouth and some other places. I have never used them online but I have shopped in the stores and they are good with customer service, good quality items they sell and when I've had to return items it's never been a problem.
    I'd say yes, it'll be fine.

Original Poster

aw thank you , im in scotland so havnt heard of them before, thanks again .. appreciated x

Would not recommend. Cancelled my purchase while shoes are still available for sale their website...
    5 days after purchase was made they have realised item is not in stock. According to their website it should be dispatched within 1-2 days! 5 days later however they only decided to start processing my order...
    And I received an automatic email confirmation about my item being out of stock with no apology or concern. What a welcome treatment for a new customer! Awful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.33
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1221
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764350
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO67

See more discussions