has anyone bought from Wish?

13 Comments
I wish
I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a thing yet. Luckily haven't paid as they said you can pay when delivered?! Hmm.
I have, bought a halo skin for my boys Xbox 360, took about a week to come but no idea what xboxs they use in China, the only sticker that fitted was the controller. Still,only cost £3 so not the end of the world.
I've been looking at the cycling jerseys but don't know what the clothes are like
Original Poster
jojodawson

I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a … I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a thing yet. Luckily haven't paid as they said you can pay when delivered?! Hmm.

I thought I would try a cheap item, just to see. Not holding my breath though.
I paid when I ordered though.
Original Poster
richje100

I have, bought a halo skin for my boys Xbox 360, took about a week to … I have, bought a halo skin for my boys Xbox 360, took about a week to come but no idea what xboxs they use in China, the only sticker that fitted was the controller. Still,only cost £3 so not the end of the world.I've been looking at the cycling jerseys but don't know what the clothes are like

Well if my order arrives I'll be addicted.
I want the hoodie for my dog!
most of their stuff is shipped from china/Hong Kong so takes a while to arrive. Clothing is best ordered a couple if sizes larger to account for their petite sizes... I wear a 12-14 and ordered an xxl which was an 16/18 I think and it fits fine x I've ordered tons of bits and bobs from them and their sister company Home.. all been received fine after about 5 weeks and decent considering the price you pay.
jojodawson

I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a … I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a thing yet. Luckily haven't paid as they said you can pay when delivered?! Hmm.

​from China, takes a few weeks
Original Poster
loobyonetwothree

most of their stuff is shipped from china/Hong Kong so takes a while to … most of their stuff is shipped from china/Hong Kong so takes a while to arrive. Clothing is best ordered a couple if sizes larger to account for their petite sizes... I wear a 12-14 and ordered an xxl which was an 16/18 I think and it fits fine x I've ordered tons of bits and bobs from them and their sister company Home.. all been received fine after about 5 weeks and decent considering the price you pay.

Hi,what is the web address for the Home site please?
I haven't from wish but have on geek which is powered by wish. Items take ages to arrive but so far so good
No problems if you're not in a hurry but clothes are smaller for the Asian market. So worth buying something cheap to judge the sizing.
My first order from them was a backpack and it came within 4 days, Chinese postmarks and all! I ordered other stuff off them since and it reverted back to usual far eastern delivery times.
Original Poster
Thanks everyone
They have hover boards for £37
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants