has anyone bought from Wish?

13 Comments
I wish
I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a thing yet. Luckily haven't paid as they said you can pay when delivered?! Hmm.
I have, bought a halo skin for my boys Xbox 360, took about a week to come but no idea what xboxs they use in China, the only sticker that fitted was the controller. Still,only cost £3 so not the end of the world.
I've been looking at the cycling jerseys but don't know what the clothes are like
jojodawson

I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a … I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a thing yet. Luckily haven't paid as they said you can pay when delivered?! Hmm.

I thought I would try a cheap item, just to see. Not holding my breath though.
I paid when I ordered though.
richje100

I have, bought a halo skin for my boys Xbox 360, took about a week to … I have, bought a halo skin for my boys Xbox 360, took about a week to come but no idea what xboxs they use in China, the only sticker that fitted was the controller. Still,only cost £3 so not the end of the world.I've been looking at the cycling jerseys but don't know what the clothes are like

Well if my order arrives I'll be addicted.
I want the hoodie for my dog!
most of their stuff is shipped from china/Hong Kong so takes a while to arrive. Clothing is best ordered a couple if sizes larger to account for their petite sizes... I wear a 12-14 and ordered an xxl which was an 16/18 I think and it fits fine x I've ordered tons of bits and bobs from them and their sister company Home.. all been received fine after about 5 weeks and decent considering the price you pay.
jojodawson

I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a … I've recently ordered from them. Well over a week ago. Haven't received a thing yet. Luckily haven't paid as they said you can pay when delivered?! Hmm.

​from China, takes a few weeks
loobyonetwothree

most of their stuff is shipped from china/Hong Kong so takes a while to … most of their stuff is shipped from china/Hong Kong so takes a while to arrive. Clothing is best ordered a couple if sizes larger to account for their petite sizes... I wear a 12-14 and ordered an xxl which was an 16/18 I think and it fits fine x I've ordered tons of bits and bobs from them and their sister company Home.. all been received fine after about 5 weeks and decent considering the price you pay.

Hi,what is the web address for the Home site please?
I haven't from wish but have on geek which is powered by wish. Items take ages to arrive but so far so good
No problems if you're not in a hurry but clothes are smaller for the Asian market. So worth buying something cheap to judge the sizing.
My first order from them was a backpack and it came within 4 days, Chinese postmarks and all! I ordered other stuff off them since and it reverted back to usual far eastern delivery times.
Thanks everyone
They have hover boards for £37
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions