Groups
    EXPIRED

has anyone bought from www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/

Hello, just a quick question.

Wondering whether anyone has bought from this website before, if so what's their service like.

I'm looking to buy a Reebok 5.1 excercise bike, I emailed them, as they have a price match thing on their website. However, their price is the same as 4 over websites, they said this is the best price.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

5 Comments

I haevn't brought anything from there, but I have been past the shop they have in Gloucester and it looks pretty nice.

Original Poster

Thanks, I think they have several stores, I'm probably going to end up buying from them, too bad they couldn't beat their competitors in terms of pricing.

i purchased from fitness-superstore.co.uk a few years back and they matched comp price, cust service is fine didnt have any issues. hope this helps

Worst customer service I have ever come across. Supplied two lots of faulty equipment, cross trainers, getting a refund is a nightmare and you couldn't make it up but they don't want to refund the charge they made for installing faulty equipment. Don't touch them with a barge pole.

Great Gym But Worst Buying Experience Ever

Great kit, That's why I bought it.

Exceptionally bad buying experience. Order was supposed to be delivered by 2 men. Only the driver turned up. My builders had to carry the boxes into the house/room.
    Whilst helping the builders the driver also knocked/damaged the wall.

The delivery came around 1.5hrs after the 2hr delivery slot. Half my day was wasted then I had to go for work. My wife who is a heart patient had to deal with the delivery.

The discount code was very misleading saying it would expire next morning which made me make the purchase a few days before I needed it. The next morning the discount had gone from 7%-9%.
    I got an unprofessional response from customer service when I asked for the additional 2% discount and since then subsequent correspondence has been ignored.

Plz try buying from other sellers if you can.

Fitness Superstore replied to a review elsewhere but won't contact me to put things right.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions