Groups

Has anyone bought from www.ndc.co.uk before?

^^ thanks.

8 Comments

I havent bought from it, but it does look legit and has website seal of approvals.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4839005

I havent bought from it, but it does look legit and has website seal of … I havent bought from it, but it does look legit and has website seal of approvals.

Yeah I was convinced.

Then I saw the 3month warranty and that site went out the door.:roll:

t0mm;4839034

Yeah I was convinced.Then I saw the 3month warranty and that site went … Yeah I was convinced.Then I saw the 3month warranty and that site went out the door.:roll:

lol..fair play.

The 3 month warranty would imply that some of the goods for sale are refurbished or graded stock.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4839050

lol..fair play.The 3 month warranty would imply that some of the goods … lol..fair play.The 3 month warranty would imply that some of the goods for sale are refurbished or graded stock.

Yeah they're outlets.

I'm just stuck for a laptop now. I'm not sure which I want..

t0mm;4839069

I'm just stuck for a laptop now. I'm not sure which I want..

Will this do?? :?

http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/hot-chick.jpg

t0mm;4839069

Yeah they're outlets.I'm just stuck for a laptop now. I'm not sure which … Yeah they're outlets.I'm just stuck for a laptop now. I'm not sure which I want..

Not seen any good ones from Dabs, Misco, eBuyer or IT247?

Banned

Ahh SY.... thats hot man

DangerGod;4839196

Ahh SY.... thats hot man

Indeedy :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions