has anyone bought the blackberry curve 8520 from phones4u or carphonewarehouse deal???

3 replies
Found 29th Dec 2010
anyone buy this from either of the 2? have heard the orange one is unlocked , im on o2 and dont know why its £20 for o2/ so was hoping this was true , the orange is unlocked ?

3 Comments

Hi bought fo my daughter on orange and she is o2 works fine they ask you buy a £10 top up also with it but my mum is orange and gave her number and did not need to buy an orange top up so if u know someone on orange or get top up and sell on here hope this helps bought mine from phones4u carephone warehouse silver one on orange is not opened to o2 x

I've bought the Black one from Carphone Warehouse and the White one from Phones4u and they were both unlocked to all networks.... All Blackberry 8520 phones are unlocked from both Carphone Warehouse and Phones4u excluding the Silver one as thats exclusive to Orange only so comes network locked to Orange.

Bought the phone from Phones4U on Christmas eve and it was unbranded and unlocked. I confirmed this with the sales assistant before I bought it. Reason being is that the gf is on O2; the O2 price was £149.95 and the TMobile was priced at £129.95 so asked for the TMobile sale and at same time asked if it was unlocked and she said yes. True enough when I got home and tested it with an O2 sim it worked perfectly. Happy days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55510
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions