Has anyone bought the new iphone and not entered a contract???

9 replies
Found 1st Aug 2008
Been thinking of buying the ipod touch but if there's a way to get the iphone 16gb for the £159 price in carphone warehouse, etc. i'd much rather get it - any info will be greatly appreciated

9 Comments

nope.... you sign up for the contract in store now.

I'm sure everyone would like to do this, not just you, but it ain't gonna happen!

nope you have to get contract if buyin from the shop.

what if you buy online? still same thing?

sarbjeet_;2649607

what if you buy online? still same thing?

yeah, you have to complete the online application for credit

I've seen them on sale in the apple shop in trafford centre, I'll see what they say there. last time they were very dismisive of O2's policies, becuase they and CPW only let you pay via credit card, apple show took switch and I'm assuming they have no means of doing a credit check in there.

MinstrelMan;2649690

I've seen them on sale in the apple shop in trafford centre, I'll see … I've seen them on sale in the apple shop in trafford centre, I'll see what they say there. last time they were very dismisive of O2's policies, becuase they and CPW only let you pay via credit card, apple show took switch and I'm assuming they have no means of doing a credit check in there.

They do a credit check and contract activation in store...they have the internet :-D

Original Poster

what about the old iphone, can u get it from anywhere anymore....apart from ebay?

The forums here are a good place to get one. If not, ebay it is

I was in Trafford Centre Apple everyone seemed to be asking this question in there, but it's £30 or £35 per month (18 month contract) then either £99 or £159 for the phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50436
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions