Expired

has anyone caught deers on the mobile app?

25 replies
Found 9th Dec 2016
I have yet to find one on the app

24 Comments

yeah, caught 3 so far

yes a couple

got a couple in my little collection from the app, can't remember the last time I used anything else

Yes, but they are all similar

anyone got any gold anything yet?

Caught all mine on the app not sure how many in total I've got maybe 10?

Don't hold your breath. I lived on this site last flamedeer season and multiples of white and silver everything but no golds. It's a lottery who gets golds and if they do they do they are never going to trade them. Can't be bothered anymore. Better off playing the national lottery Ho ho.

john184

Don't hold your breath. I lived on this site last flamedeer season and … Don't hold your breath. I lived on this site last flamedeer season and multiples of white and silver everything but no golds. It's a lottery who gets golds and if they do they do they are never going to trade them. Can't be bothered anymore. Better off playing the national lottery Ho ho.

​donr think you can trade Golden Deers.

nope

john184

Don't hold your breath. I lived on this site last flamedeer season and … Don't hold your breath. I lived on this site last flamedeer season and multiples of white and silver everything but no golds. It's a lottery who gets golds and if they do they do they are never going to trade them. Can't be bothered anymore. Better off playing the national lottery Ho ho.

I won a £10 or £5 Amazon voucher last year. Its just pot luck, you either do win or don't! You've never lost anything after all.

john184

ive done it last few years... its a fix.... same people get the rewards... new a/c's and scripters.

hassansf

​donr think you can trade Golden Deers.

​oh deer

all i use is the app, got 6 up to now

I've found two using a web browser and one within the app.

Banned

anyone got a purple raindeer to trade ​

I prefer venison but its dead dear

7 now, all from the app

skyarsenal

anyone got a purple raindeer to trade ​

I've a purple silent night raindeer

nope

sola35

I prefer the website. Sometimes I find the app posts my comments twice

ijw0161

I prefer the website. Sometimes I find the app posts my comments twice

​or thrice

jymufc

​or thrice

yes, its annoying but once its done there is no going back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed437
    3. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway46
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop22

See more discussions