Has anyone dealt with Smart Electricals UK

smartelectricsuk.co.uk
They are also selling on eBay, feedback of 3 (all private sales, selling feedback) look at this 170358718176 All their listings web site and fleabay are copied pasted from US ads, the give away words 'color' and 60/120hz scanning.

The thing that springs to mind is the old adage:
If it looks like a duck
If it sounds like a duck
Then its a **** I leave it to you what it is.
Well you never know It may well to be a genuine duck!!

5 Comments

The feedback is not for selling! Its three feedback as a buyer from a seller of 99c ebooks

Quack hee haw oink

smartelectricsuk.co.uk195.26.90.238andrew smart29 brigg … smartelectricsuk.co.uk195.26.90.238andrew smart29 brigg closesomersetbridgwaterTA6 3SHUnited Kingdomns1.daily.co.ukns2.daily.co.ukGoogle Page Rank: 0Alexa Traffic Rank: No Data[COLOR=Red]Created: 07-Jul-2009[/COLOR]Expires: 07-Jul-2011Source: whois.nic.uk

Original Poster

Only created in the last week! which also coincides with the ebay account.

I smell some brown stuff here!

Original Poster

Google earth of the post code shows modern town house, not the large industrial or commercial buildings associated with retail goods. :thumbsup:

Hi thanks for the interest in our goods!

Just a quick note, our website was registered to my home address when starting the business we are now at the address listed on our website not a town house which is TA6 4DB a commercial unit.
Please feel free contact me any time or come and have a coffee to settle your uneasy feelings.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    2. What an absolute disgrace2154
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions