Has anyone dealt with www.crazycameras.co.uk before?

5 replies
Found 16th Jul 2009
Some insight would be nice, are they legit, good customer service, no selling fakes etc

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

I personally would stay clear because the site is registered in US!!

I would say dodgy...

Domain name:
crazycameras.co.uk

Registrant:
George Hill

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
691 Dell Road
Juno
AK
United States

Registrar:
Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
URL: key-systems.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 31-Jan-2009
Renewal date: 31-Jan-2011
Last updated: 02-Mar-2009

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns1.rackspace.com
ns2.rackspace.com

It's not exactly obvious, but they aren't hiding the fact they are based in the US: crazycameras.co.uk/Abo…tml

So you'll probably be buying grey imports, without manufacturer support in the UK. So you might get a cheap deal due to the exchange rate, until something goes wrong....

Original Poster

Thanks guys.

Warning! Crazycameras are advertising cheap prices on the internet. They are a terrible company. They take your money immediately but do not send the goods. There are many complaints on the web about them. I only wish I had checked them out first, but they give the appearance they are linked with Amazon. Avoid them at all costs! I just hope I get my money back. Take note of my warning, or you may get hurt too. They owe me £68. If you doubt me, check on the internet. Anthony Jacobs.

Crazy Cameras more like Crazy Customer!

To be honest I'm disgusted at the level of service I have received

My order for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens was placed on the 30th July 2009 and to date I have still not received anything and had very limited customer services from them.

I have waited and missed photo opportunities on recent trips, I feel very let down considering I had a few options to buy the lens I wanted else where but decided to go with Crazy Cameras, in hindsight that was a crazy idea.

I was hoping for great service from this company which would have secured further business from me and colleagues that I would recommended them to.

If you can find the items you’re looking for else where I would suggest you order from them even if they are more expensive.

Stay away from crazycameras.co.uk

Very disappointed customer

Rob - United Kingdom
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions