Groups

Has anyone done a jailbreak on an iphone recently?

If so , have you lost any features ie youtube not working or a few apps not working?

7 Comments

yes its common, didnt you read the FAQ? Or use google. Just reset network Connections

Original Poster

Hmm if it still happens cba , i didnt a few iphones a few weeks ago all had errors with youtube.

I had this on my 3gs

You just download the push fix from cydia (I think its called push and youtube fix) and then re-enter your network settings

Its easy to sort :thumbsup:

Original Poster

amzmalhotra;7509066

I had this on my 3gsYou just download the push fix from cydia (I think … I had this on my 3gsYou just download the push fix from cydia (I think its called push and youtube fix) and then re-enter your network settingsIts easy to sort :thumbsup:

ooh i dont need to unlock the iphone , its legitimately unlocked.

Just checked my 3g and youtube works. Finally upgraded from 3.0 the other day and used blackrain to jailbreak it.

[QUOTE=MarzBarz;7509079]ooh i dont need to unlock the iphone , its legitimately unlocked.[/Q]

Try the push and youtube fix, this has helped loads of my mates who had the same problem too

Original Poster

just done it, no problems occured.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      2. word association Game73944519
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions