Groups

has anyone done what my mates done 2day???

Banned
    basically they were trying new things to smoke when they saw some ginger powder in the cupboard. the got a rolly out and smoked it. They said it was fantastic i was just like thats a lil weird lol.

13 Comments

Yeah i onced just rolled the whole carpet up, lit it and smoked it.....weird eh

Banned

Ginger powder? whats that? to make people go ginger?

Supermod

Wow. Your friends seem a hoot.

jubbyme;8367212

Ginger powder? whats that? to make people go ginger?

duh...it's to cover up people who are ginger. Who on earth would want to go ginger..lol

i have seen a friend sniff yes sniff curry powder...i laughed at his pain the idiot

Original Poster Banned

i love it

Remember just after leaving high school, many many years ago, me and the lads tried smoking nutmeg, which is ginger'ish in colour..i think, why on earth we tried to smoke it as at the time we were plastered and couldn't tell what it was like any way

i tried to smoke nutmeg to see if i could get high off the stuff, didn't work

i highly do not recommend this but a few years ago we were all getting drunk and someone decided to snort bleach through a bong needless to say i have never seen bleach come out of someones nose,eyes etc

archer1204;8367816

i highly do not recommend this but a few years ago we were all getting … i highly do not recommend this but a few years ago we were all getting drunk and someone decided to snort bleach through a bong needless to say i have never seen bleach come out of someones nose,eyes etc

Obviously that person didn't have any brain cells for the bleach to kill off, what a fool

Not tried owt like that, my auntie one ate a spoonful of mustard powder for a bet. Also go on youtube and look for cinammon test, looks painful :w00t:

Banned

This thread is chav-tastic

Banned

Smoked tobacco once. Almost as bas as you brah
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions