Groups

Has anyone else bought the "DON'T HASSLE THE HOFF" t-shirt

I am wearing mines just know and i think that it is the best t-shirt ever lol - what crazy t-shirts have you HUKD lot got , let us know

22 Comments

Not cool.

I had a t-shirt when i was a kid that said

why should I tidy my room when the world is such a mess

oh these caraaaaayzeeeee kids are just like erm so rad dude, I cannot compete.

Original Poster

The JFK;4772739

Not cool.

Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves cool on a web forum

scott1295;4772768

Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves … Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves cool on a web forum

it was probably pretty cool in 2004 i'll grant you that.

Banned

The JFK;4772739

Not cool.

for once agreed

I have one that says "When Albus Dumbledore is ready to wake up, he tells the sun to get behind the horizon."

scott1295;4772768

Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves … Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves cool on a web forum

No, it's really not cool.
    I don't need to 'act' cool as I AM cool.

aww looks like JFK's meds need upping again

Kitten13;4772812

aww looks like JFK's meds need upping again

no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of the budweiser frogs.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

The JFK;4772798

No, it's really not cool.I don't need to 'act' cool as I AM cool.

How can you be cool when you have named yourself "The JFK" the man is dead :w00t:

Supermod

ants97;4772829

no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of … no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of the budweiser frogs.:thumbsup:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Original Poster

ants97;4772829

no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of … no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of the budweiser frogs.:thumbsup:

Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone comes into my room to ask me to do something i just point at the t-shirt, means i can save my voice :thumbsup: its a life saver haha

Supermod

scott1295;4772858

Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone … Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone comes into my room to ask me to do something i just point at the t-shirt, means i can save my voice :thumbsup: its a life saver haha

...but you are not the hoff though....

I
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/pimg47b3db8732d4e_front.jpg

For some reason I get odd looks when wearing it.

scott1295;4772858

Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone … Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone comes into my room to ask me to do something i just point at the t-shirt, means i can save my voice :thumbsup: its a life saver haha

unless you really are david hasslehoff you really aren't doing yourself any favours in the coolness stakes.
    For reference do you also have a collection of the simpsons "fun" ties and a stack of "worlds greatest" mugs?

I wrote "nipple high mother f**ker" in pink glitter on the front of a plain tee, then "I be jakin' you boy, der aint no alygaytors on dis river fo' sho" on the back in black marker.

Easiest way to meet women since rohypnol

I prefer the ones that say things like

Don't **** me off, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies

Supermod

starsparkle2311;4772935

I really want one of these T-shirts, just waiting on the Play.com sale … I really want one of these T-shirts, just waiting on the Play.com sale price coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!The HOFF rules!!!!!!!!!OMG Am I uncool acording to the HUKD gang?What do I care?rofl

You would care, I know you would.

Supermod

Kitten13;4772950

I prefer the ones that say things likeDon't **** me off, i'm running out … I prefer the ones that say things likeDon't **** me off, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies

From a comedy POV, that is good!

I think I'll just stick to desiging my own, like ones with a red apple on, with Temptation? written above it

Kitten13;4772998

I think I'll just stick to desiging my own, like ones with a red apple … I think I'll just stick to desiging my own, like ones with a red apple on, with Temptation? written above it

Coupled with your username i'd say that has jailbait written all over it:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions