Has anyone else bought the "DON'T HASSLE THE HOFF" t-shirt

Found 29th Mar 2009
I am wearing mines just know and i think that it is the best t-shirt ever lol - what crazy t-shirts have you HUKD lot got , let us know

22 Comments

Not cool.

I had a t-shirt when i was a kid that said

why should I tidy my room when the world is such a mess

oh these caraaaaayzeeeee kids are just like erm so rad dude, I cannot compete.

Original Poster

The JFK;4772739

Not cool.

Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves cool on a web forum

scott1295;4772768

Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves … Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves cool on a web forum

it was probably pretty cool in 2004 i'll grant you that.

Banned

The JFK;4772739

Not cool.

for once agreed

I have one that says "When Albus Dumbledore is ready to wake up, he tells the sun to get behind the horizon."

scott1295;4772768

Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves … Actually it is cool, what is uncool is people who try to make themselves cool on a web forum

No, it's really not cool.
I don't need to 'act' cool as I AM cool.

aww looks like JFK's meds need upping again

Kitten13;4772812

aww looks like JFK's meds need upping again

no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of the budweiser frogs.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

The JFK;4772798

No, it's really not cool.I don't need to 'act' cool as I AM cool.

How can you be cool when you have named yourself "The JFK" the man is dead :w00t:

Supermod

ants97;4772829

no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of … no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of the budweiser frogs.:thumbsup:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Original Poster

ants97;4772829

no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of … no on this thread jfk is correct, the op may as well have a t shirt of the budweiser frogs.:thumbsup:

Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone comes into my room to ask me to do something i just point at the t-shirt, means i can save my voice :thumbsup: its a life saver haha

Supermod

scott1295;4772858

Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone … Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone comes into my room to ask me to do something i just point at the t-shirt, means i can save my voice :thumbsup: its a life saver haha

...but you are not the hoff though....

I
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/pimg47b3db8732d4e_front.jpg

For some reason I get odd looks when wearing it.

scott1295;4772858

Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone … Lol i can see the point but the t-shirt is also practical if someone comes into my room to ask me to do something i just point at the t-shirt, means i can save my voice :thumbsup: its a life saver haha

unless you really are david hasslehoff you really aren't doing yourself any favours in the coolness stakes.
For reference do you also have a collection of the simpsons "fun" ties and a stack of "worlds greatest" mugs?

I wrote "nipple high mother f**ker" in pink glitter on the front of a plain tee, then "I be jakin' you boy, der aint no alygaytors on dis river fo' sho" on the back in black marker.

Easiest way to meet women since rohypnol

I prefer the ones that say things like

Don't **** me off, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies

Supermod

starsparkle2311;4772935

I really want one of these T-shirts, just waiting on the Play.com sale … I really want one of these T-shirts, just waiting on the Play.com sale price coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!The HOFF rules!!!!!!!!!OMG Am I uncool acording to the HUKD gang?What do I care?rofl

You would care, I know you would.

Supermod

Kitten13;4772950

I prefer the ones that say things likeDon't **** me off, i'm running out … I prefer the ones that say things likeDon't **** me off, i'm running out of places to hide the bodies

From a comedy POV, that is good!

I think I'll just stick to desiging my own, like ones with a red apple on, with Temptation? written above it

Kitten13;4772998

I think I'll just stick to desiging my own, like ones with a red apple … I think I'll just stick to desiging my own, like ones with a red apple on, with Temptation? written above it

Coupled with your username i'd say that has jailbait written all over it:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text