has anyone else ever taken waistline herbal tablets?

12 replies
Found 20th Feb 2010
I want to lose a stone and my friend recommended these. I googled and found lots of good reviews. Anyway I was really sceptical but I bought some and I am on day 2 - yes they have suppressed my appetite majorly (and trust me I LOVE my food) also supposed to increase metabolisim - anyway I feel like I am on a low dose of amphetamines!! last night I couldn't sleep until 4.15am then kids woke me at 6.45 and I felt fine. I feel tired now but my head is buzzing like crazy!! According to my mate after 2 or 3 days I will be able to sleep better?!? I a eating but so much less than usual - anyone else tried these?

1. Misc
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tablet
12 Comments

i dont know anything about them, just wanted to say good luck and i hope they work for you

Is it ]these

Original Poster

yep - it's them. Just checked and I have lost 2lb! Only started taking them friday morning!

Banned

ttc4eva;7910126

yep - it's them. Just checked and I have lost 2lb! Only started taking … yep - it's them. Just checked and I have lost 2lb! Only started taking them friday morning!

That's about right for any diet.

Reduce calorie intake.
Increase energy expenditure.

The tablets will probably have nothing but a placebo effect.

Original Poster

I would agree if I didn't feel like I was on a low dose of amphetamines, can't sleep and really don't even fancy eating much at all - generally munching when kids are in bed in my favourite hobby! also I'm not huge so 2lb generally takes me a while to loose

ttc4eva;7910397

I would agree if I didn't feel like I was on a low dose of amphetamines, … I would agree if I didn't feel like I was on a low dose of amphetamines, can't sleep and really don't even fancy eating much at all - generally munching when kids are in bed in my favourite hobby! also I'm not huge so 2lb generally takes me a while to loose

Where did you buy them from, please? Am considering them myself :-D

Banned

ttc4eva;7910397

I would agree if I didn't feel like I was on a low dose of amphetamines, … I would agree if I didn't feel like I was on a low dose of amphetamines, can't sleep and really don't even fancy eating much at all - generally munching when kids are in bed in my favourite hobby! also I'm not huge so 2lb generally takes me a while to loose

You could go to your GP and get put on Fluoxetine for a similar effect by the sounds of it:?

Original Poster

I know loads of people that have taken them and lost weight. I am only planning on taking them for a month. They have lots of reviews - all good. I got them from my hairdressers

Banned

ttc4eva;7911940

I know loads of people that have taken them and lost weight. I am only … I know loads of people that have taken them and lost weight. I am only planning on taking them for a month. They have lots of reviews - all good. I got them from my hairdressers

:giggle: Well why didn't you say so:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;7910182

That's about right for any diet.Reduce calorie intake.Increase energy … That's about right for any diet.Reduce calorie intake.Increase energy expenditure.The tablets will probably have nothing but a placebo effect.

Spot on..................

Unless they have been shown to have an effect in a properly conducted clinical trial, don't waste your money. Even if these have been recommended by a nutritionist dont' pay any attention. Nutritionist is an "unprotected" title which mean anyone can call themselves a nutritionist , you, me, Filth, Tinks, Admin - we can all call ourselves nutritionists......

Original Poster

laugh all you want but I have been struggling to lose weight since july. Since starting these on friday I have lost 4.5lbs so am very happy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions