Has anyone else had enough of the TUI - aint nobody - advert yet?

27 Comments
Yes! And all the other annoying adverts too
Edited by: "Eden0032" 12th Jan
Hotel? Trivago?
Yep - ruined a perfectly good song ............but one I do like is the smoking ad where the guy
takes a drag on a cigarette and the veins and arteries start to show up bluey/grey ..... fascinating.....
wondering when someone will have that done as a tattoo ......if they haven't already , but it is
like a car crash that u cant stop watching......
Edited by: "Alfsmum" 12th Jan
Gets on my nerves, as does the other travel ad with the " hol my hand" song.
I only heard it during adverts whilst watching Now tv during the festive period.

Now Tv was free thanks to hukd.

Terrible worse thing wat next ?

33050555-NwRRR.jpg
I don't watch ITV, it's for commoners.
I block or fast forward through adverts.
SADLY YOU HAVE TO PAY THE BBC TO WATCH THEM!
I miss the Christmas ads.
What are these ads you speak of?
Never heard of it, although on a more serious note "Another one drives a duster".

Thank Christ I'll never drive a duster, and this advert has further cemented this notion in my mind. Even if I'm offered one for free as a holiday hire car "I'll never drive a duster"

Duster
Edited by: "sparkyIreland" 12th Jan
Predikuesi1 h, 36 m ago

Gets on my nerves, as does the other travel ad with the " hol my hand" …Gets on my nerves, as does the other travel ad with the " hol my hand" song.

Hole my hand?

That sounds weird
deleted5795912th Jan

Park hampers (showing my age, its vouchers or savings now) advert is …Park hampers (showing my age, its vouchers or savings now) advert is annoying, firstly the child cant dance its the worst dancing I've ever seen! the boy says nothing just smiles at anything and both kids have had some recorded laughed dubbed when ever they smile, and you can really believe none of them are related let alone a family.[Video] No watch the Irish version with Irish accent dubbed on the women! oh and at the end the worst skateboarding pretend acting ever too.[Video]

Wow, now that's bad. Having never seen this atrocity previous to your link, I've now witnessed it in it's obscurity several times. There should be a panel that scrutinises such muck and determines if it's fit for consumption.

I've a keen interest in advertising and this falls well below par. Sack all those involved and give us the job.

Edit :

I've watched it several more times. A meeting happened here, a panel was involved, I guarantee it, and some **** volunteered that they should add a pug to the video as "Everyone loves pugs". Put a **** clumsy ass husband in there too with a pink electric guitar because that will work well too. Make the main lady psycho eyed like she means business, explode the pig. I'm with you 100 percent lad, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, help!!!!!!!!!!!!! The flick of the hands at the end!!! The terrible dance moves. This trumps the Duster!!
Edited by: "sparkyIreland" 12th Jan
This one drives me

Don't have live TV and glad i don't.
Yes this ad (short) is on sky one every advert break (think its a sponser), does my head in. Tui stupid name too.
Edited by: "Zek" 12th Jan
Yes shes a tone deaf, fugly cow doing the advert - ruining Chaka Khan's aint nobody.
Its doubly annoing because TUI is a crap name compared to Thomson.
The advert itself is up there with the Go Compare ad in annoyingness level.

That Australian woman doing Trivago is getting tiresome also.
Oh and special mention to that condom-head that keeps waffling on about PPI (Gladstone Brooks) - I laugh inside because i think "Hes going to be out of a job very soon when the deadline hits!"

Cant say theres actually an ad worth watching currently.
lumsdot1 h, 16 m ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXyQAiKV5Yremember this

Cringe worthy
118luke7 h, 27 m ago

Oh and special mention to that condom-head that keeps waffling on about …Oh and special mention to that condom-head that keeps waffling on about PPI (Gladstone Brooks) - I laugh inside because i think "Hes going to be out of a job very soon when the deadline hits!"

“Haven’t you heard? Really? So what’s going on?”

Another annoying ad is the Gtech AirRam, chasing that poor dog around with the vacuum. I’m sure I know where the dog would like to ram it!
RedNWhite2 h, 51 m ago

Another annoying ad is the Gtech AirRam, chasing that poor dog around with …Another annoying ad is the Gtech AirRam, chasing that poor dog around with the vacuum. I’m sure I know where the dog would like to ram it!

Now to see Nick Grey shackled and tethered in a Gtech air Ram advert might persuade me to buy one oh sorry, was thinking of Christian Gray.
Any Go Compare advert of recent months (with the creepy giant guinea pig, money eating thing) needs to be packaged up, set on fire and blasted into orbit!
deleted79467
Any advert with a talkmeerkat
I love it.

Bethany is gorgeous.

More, more, more
I watch the trivago on loop she's hot
deleted1431257
I hate that advert with a vengeance especially when it shows up as a sponsor ad for Sky 1 and sometimes on Dave. The tone deaf nonce prancing around as she utterly butchers what was once a decent song, looking like she’s ready for a gang bang.
Its 2018 and people really still sit through adverts?

How quaint.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants