Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone else lost or had their messenger list stolen over the last day or two ???

Banned
    Over the last 2 days a company has managed to get hold of my entire messenger list (so all my email contacts) and has been sending messages to all of them then i looked this morning at my emails and my messenger contacts is empty along with all my email addresses.

this is what was being sent

Dear friend:
    What are u doing these days?I am going to recommend a Eshop to you.Yesterday I found a web of a large trading company from China,which is an agent of all the well-known digital product factories,and facing to both wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world. They export all kinds of digital products and offer really competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for their clients,so i think you will make a big profit if you did business with them.And they promise they will provide the best after-sales-service.If you are interested to do business with them,in my opinion, you can make a trial order to test that.
    Their Web address: purchase-online365.com
    Regards!

3 Comments

Yep, and my email accounts been frozen for three weeks and hotmail still haven't sorted it out! Wonkers! :x

Yeah, I had the sending an email to all of my contact list with hotmail a couple of weeks ago now! But I changed all my passwords to my account before they were able to delete my contact lists!

You can contact M$ and get your contacts back - see this thread: windowslivehelp.com/com…spx

Yeah My pal kept sending me strange messages from Messenger, I told her to change her password and now it has stopped. Happened to me before as well... those pesky spammers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions