Has anyone else managed to place their next order tonight through VIP slots

8 replies
Found 15th Jul 2009
I have been unable to access the VIP sale they seem to be having problems with the website and then spent 30 mins waiting on hold to their internet dept so had to put the phone down. Just wondering if anyone else having problems

8 Comments

i did, but had early slot at 6.30, free phone number for you to try as they will take order over the phone as you could not get through

I am fit to be tied !!!
Ive been trying for over an hour and holding waiting for answer from customer services for 1/2 hour .I gave up and called then back to be told they had closed about 10 mins ago AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ITS MORE BOTHER THAN ITS WORTH

I didn't get a slot....first time I haven't :cry:

skinner7408;5761964

I am fit to be tied !!!Ive been trying for over an hour and holding … I am fit to be tied !!!Ive been trying for over an hour and holding waiting for answer from customer services for 1/2 hour .I gave up and called then back to be told they had closed about 10 mins ago AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITS MORE BOTHER THAN ITS WORTH

Are they closed?????? Im still on effin hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just managed to place an order - at last.

Some of the stuff I had in my basket earlier had now sold out.

I got there in the end

Might be worth a try on line again!

I thought the website shut for orders at midnight? Maybe not with the sale.

Well i just got through

My ordered was accepted finally by phone after i tried 3 times but by that time hardly anything was left.
I'm actually beginning to agree with my hub " WHAT THE **** IS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT ???" lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions