Has anyone else noticed that there are no good deals on holidays around?

Found 15th Jul 2009
I wish to book a holiday anywhere really for around 6th Sep or 5 days after for one week from Cardiff. I dont think the late bookings are as good as they used to be.

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
7 Comments

I don't know to be honest but I reckon that with cheap air fares from the budget air lines ( £1 per person per flight from Bristol with ryanair!!!) it's well worth putting together your own holiday.

edit:
Fancy Rimini?
out from Bristol Mon 7th Sept, back Mon 14th - £4 per person. Obviously it gets more if you're taking luggage etc etc but .....

10% quidco on Hotels.com and they usually have the lowest prices as wel..

Banned

easyjet sale finishes tonight at 12 just in case

me and my m8's booked our holiday 4 months in advance, got flights and hotel seperately and i was about 100 quid cheaper than a package and the hotel was much better :thumbsup:

the reason is thomson etc sold off holidays to other companies, creating shortage then putting prices up.so not many late deals

try otbeach.com but you pay everything seperately , just add it all up i save £600 on a thomson price

I got a week all inclusive for a family of 4 to torremilanos from newcastle for £1300 back end august (still kids hols) took a while to find. I got no interest in all inc but it was only £50 quid a head more expensive for the week.

Banned

I wish to book a holiday anywhere really for around 6th Sep or 5 days after for one week from Cardiff. I dont think the late bookings are as good as they used to be.

its not exactly a late deal yet is it! you need to book within a fortnight of departure
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The term 'Smart TV'55
    2. Amazon Prime membership BF discount11
    3. Holiday discount centre is a scam34
    4. Camera33

See more discussions