Expired

Has anyone else received this email?

12 replies
Found 29th Dec 2016
Hello ,
I'm Sammy.So sorry to disturb you.
I learnt about you on Hukd (Hotukdeal) forum. Yes, I guess your name on Hukd is Predikuesi(Please ignore my mistake if i make it wrong:)
I'm an user of that forum too, just a very new member, but I really like Hukd and appreciate  the spirit of sharing deals for others.
I'm also working in an electronics company. Occasionally, I could get some nice deals, merely from Amazon site, so I'm looking for some people to help to post these deals on Hukd. In order to express my thinks to you ,i will pay you $10 for each posting:) anyway,we can discuss about it.and i know that only a nice deal you will be willing to post ,that is what we are preferred.
I have no idea whether you have the interest but I sincerely hope you could give us a  chance to cooperate and discuss it.Thanks.
Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Sammy
Drenovas Sammy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Sounds like a good deal

Seen this type of email on a number of threads on here - I'm sure a mod will be here to assist but from what I remember, it's getting a bit common but you should just ignore (obviously)

nope but I would like to recommend sammymcsammie speakers they are excellent. I hope you have the interest.

Original Poster

aj84

Seen this type of email on a number of threads on here - I'm sure a mod … Seen this type of email on a number of threads on here - I'm sure a mod will be here to assist but from what I remember, it's getting a bit common but you should just ignore (obviously)

I did and put a delete filter on my email server.

Original Poster

allginger

Sounds like a good deal

I asked Sammy to contact you

I had one similar but offering me $2500 per posting.

Banned

OP is a grass.

Predikuesi

I asked Sammy to contact you

I feel left out now. This never happens to me

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

OP is a grass.

Sorry Sammy, it had to be done.

Banned

Predikuesi

Sorry Sammy, it had to be done.

Sammy is princess.

Supermod

Yep, someone else reported this here - hotukdeals.com/fee…763

Its nothing to be concerned about but if you want any further information just drop the team a message - hotukdeals.com/con…act

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1014
  2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18236669
  3. Any PS4 News Here29313903
  4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)72570

See more discussions