Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone else received unsealed items from SendIt

Hi, I just ordered an album from sendit and it arrived today, but was not sealed...has this been the case for anyone else?

Sound I send it back?

7 Comments

i'd ring them immediately, once they say its fine to send bk i would copy it just b4 lol!

Why bother sending it back (unless it looks used obviously)?

All you are going to do with a sealed one is rip it open anyway.

Babbabooey;5646172

Why bother sending it back (unless it looks used obviously)?All you are … Why bother sending it back (unless it looks used obviously)?All you are going to do with a sealed one is rip it open anyway.

+1 :thumbsup:

Banned

i have had unsealed stuff from a few places, its hardly a big deal, although if giving a sa gift its nicer if sealed

Yep, had loads of unsealed stuff, just look at the bottom of the disc ..soon see if its used (and how hard it is to get it off the disc tray usually speaks volumes..)

Original Poster

okays thanks for all your advice, and no it doesn't look used, so will keep it!

Original Poster

RBH;5646114

i'd ring them immediately, once they say its fine to send bk i would copy … i'd ring them immediately, once they say its fine to send bk i would copy it just b4 lol!

lol well could just download the tracks anyway, but want an original, its one of michael jackson's albums lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563822
      2. Feels weird!923
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047196
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News22

See more discussions