has anyone ever been overpaid by Quidco?

Found 2nd Dec 2011
In the past i got paid for quidco for items ive returned, but as Ive looked today Ive been paid twice for my bodyshop order... has anyone else had an experience like this?
Community Updates
11 Comments
I've been paid twice but not sure if it was quidco or topcashback, but they never claimed it back and it was for nearly £90.
Yeah from Tesco Entertainment, preordered star wars saga on blu ray. Bought it once and quidco tracked three times and all three got paid, so got £14 cashback
Got paid twice for a vodafone sim only deal.... first order went through then was cancelled as I re-ordered following an email saying the first order had not been processed..... when in fact it had!

if you have been paid for it, rather than tracked -- it must be their xmas present to you!

Yes, got two lots of £100 for a phone contract I cancelled and reordered
yep, rather a large amount from HP for some laptops that I cancelled
I got paid twice for AA membership, was only £21 though
Got paid out for a buyagift order that was cancelled, which was nice. But never paid twice
Got double for a Dell laptop. It hadn't tracked after a couple of days so I emailed them and they added it manually. The next day it automatically tracked anyway. I emailed Quidco and told them, and they just said leave it.
pink-ka

I've been paid twice but not sure if it was quidco or topcashback, but … I've been paid twice but not sure if it was quidco or topcashback, but they never claimed it back and it was for nearly £90.

Ya don't know if yer coming or goin' do ya, tell us yer password an' I'll sort it out for ya
I got paid £80 twice for a phone contract i never even took out.
You do realise Paul who owns HUKD also owns quidco??

Might not be wise to brag to loudly :P
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants