has anyone ever bought anything from kors my deal.?

35 replies
Found 7th Jan 2015
Hi as above just wondered if anyone has ever used this site and if so there experience of it. prices look a bit to good to be true but it does have a few food reviews on the website. Thank you in advance :-)

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
35 Comments

susanwillson58

http://www.korsmydeal.com/hand-bags/?cur=GBP#link to website

(BOUGHT)

Without even looking at it I am going to say its a fake site.

Original Poster

ok thank you :-)

from that site made me laugh

You Can Trust Korsmydeal
1. Money-Saving Expert.
We offer money-saving special offers of Korsmydeal products in order to make luxury fashion affordable for you.
2. Sufficient Hot Fashion Pieces Available.
We show you the hottest products of the season and update in time. Never need to worry about being out of fashion since you get the most helpful and sufficient resources of fashion pieces here. Lots of options are prepared for you!
3. Trustworthy Shopping Security.
Your personal information and payment information are all safe while you are shopping at Korsmydeal. We promise!

Edited by: "mattmerch" 7th Jan 2015

It couldn't really be more obvious if it tried!

Be prepared for Fake Michael Kors thread number 2!

Dont be fooled Suzy

Original Poster

Sorry if I offended anyone one by posting this. I thought it was and haven't placed an order but just wanted to check as it was a friend of mine that sent me the link and didn't want to go back and say straight away it was a fake site as I have very little knowledge on that subject so thought I would ask the good, intelligent people on this sight if anyone had any information on it.
I'm glad it's so obviously to other people and appreciate everyone's response but I don't think everyone has a vast knowledge in knowing what to look for on a fake sight, I know I don't so for that I apologise.
Edited by: "susanwillson58" 7th Jan 2015

100% fake

if you do a whois enquiry the registartion data is clearly fake

site set up last month

fake address in Oklahoma US but with chinese contact phone numbers

could not be more dodgy if they tried

EliTom

i was stupid to get one of these bag
the name on the bag was misspelt

Fake without a doubt I own a few genuine MK bags and this site is fake save your cash buy a real one usually when sounds to good to be true usually is, just dont fall for it

I really doubt a shoddily put together site offering 85% off designer goods is going to be fake. You guys are just overly cynical (_;)

I bought a bag and sunglasses the sunglasses never came and i need a number anu ideas what the number is?

Banned

aishaakh

I bought a bag and sunglasses the sunglasses never came and i need a … I bought a bag and sunglasses the sunglasses never came and i need a number anu ideas what the number is?

999 or 101 if its not an emergency
Edited by: "R3surr3ction" 10th Jan 2015

This site is fake. I bought clubmasters rayban from there, and theyre fake!! I contacted rayban.com that i want them to verify if they're fake or not, the rayban sign is in the position it shouldnt be, im going to the bank tommorow to get my money back, cause probably they wont give me it back, and they got chinese phone number, lol.
Dont buy from this website!

I ordered something from the website korsmydeal.com that my friend showed is it fake the site or the items please help

I am so stupid to buy a bag 5 days ago from this site and they don't deliver it yet. What can I do? Go to the police office?Can I get my money back?

I am so stupid to buy a bag 5 days ago from this site and they don't deliver it yet. What can I do? Go to the police office?Can I get my money back?

Roxy1234

I ordered something from the website korsmydeal.com that my friend showed … I ordered something from the website korsmydeal.com that my friend showed is it fake the site or the items please help

me too. Do you receive the product?

This is conversation on thier live chat......

Me: ok is this original Michael Kors product
ie genuine
Dawn: The products we sell are made in Indonesia and China to be authorized by MK.
Me: why would MK authorise it to sell independently and cheap
Dawn: they are being listed with special prices that is because they are leftovers from original factory of Indonesia and China and we shipped the products from those two countries.

those who have made purchases for ANY fraudulent website ( paid and has not received goods ) can claim the money back via your bank. the police won't do anything. contact your bank and simply explain that you made a purchase, and you haven't received the goods. and that you are now aware that the website is not legitimate.

I was going to order from it as well. Noticed the payment is not secure but their message page is. Thanks to the comments here I wont bother

Yes! Do not order anything, i ordered 2 bags and they sent them in the wrong colour, i now cannot get any response from an awful lot of emails and there obviously are no contact address or telephone numbers to ring, i knew i should have known better, disaster!!!!

I have ordered a studded selma bag on korsmydeal.com; however the bag I have received was without the studs! I have sent various emails but no one replied -.- I guess I couldn't get back my money?
Edited by: "marilina501" 2nd Feb 2015

I bought from this site received bags all from china all fake very poor quality all clips and zips wished i saved my money and bought from shop please save your money don't buy from this site

u can check to see if a website is real by going to scamadviser.com

Ok I bought something from this website a month ago. I can't get no one to email me back. They took the money so what could I do?

Tbh im not denying that its fake but the site doesnt look bad at all, well the mobile version at least.

Colleen3

Ok I bought something from this website a month ago. I can't get no one … Ok I bought something from this website a month ago. I can't get no one to email me back. They took the money so what could I do?

assuming you paid by credit card and it was over £100 then talk to your credit card company - otherwise not a lot I'm affraid

EliTom

I placed an order on the 23/1/15, I cancelled it 40 mins later, but they still took my money. I still have not received my money back and it's been over a month now. I keep emailing them and I've had one reply saying they refunded me, but I haven't received anything! A refund doesn't take this long!!

The site is fake. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. The site will debit your account repeatedly, the merchandise is fake if you ate lucky to even receive anything.

I got my bag today....it's nice looking but is low quality and obviously fake.
I should know better!

Yes I order a bag...it took a month to get it..but legit real bags..

nichols35

Yes I order a bag...it took a month to get it..but legit real bags..

LEGIT FAKES you mean
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?917
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions