Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone ever bought from www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk???

Hiya peeps

Don't know if this is in the right section but has anyone had any dealings with onestopphoneshop.co.uk?

How do I check if they are OK?

I am rubbish with things like this so help with be appreciated and rewarded in rep.

x

8 Comments

I've ordered from them before... Was a few years ago, however I did not encounter any problems at all. Phone was delivered ontime and contract was set up as advised/agreed.

supermod

Domain name: onestopphoneshop.co.uk Registrant: The … Domain name: onestopphoneshop.co.uk Registrant: The Carphone Warehouse Ltd Registrant type: UK Limited Company, (Company number: 2142673)

Part of the Carphone Warehouse Group if that helps any

Mobile phone airtime contracts and handsets sold with an airtime contract … Mobile phone airtime contracts and handsets sold with an airtime contract through this website are purchased from onestopphoneshop.co.uk, a trading division of The Carphone Warehouse Limited.However, The Carphone Warehouse Limited assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any other products or services promoted or sold through this website or any content of this website. OneStopPhoneShop is a trading division of The Carphone Warehouse Limited, registered in England under company number 2142673, 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS, VAT number 927226520

onestopphoneshop.co.uk/terms

Original Poster

Thanks all for your quick response - you are all fab :thumbsup:

I also ordered from them and didn't encounter any problems.

To be honest with onestopphoneshop it's down to your luck. I have family who were happy with them, with no real problems. However, I ordered a phone from them. However I cancelled it within 10-15 minutes due to finding a better deal. On the phone they said we can't beat the deal, therefore we'll cancel your order. I called back a bit later and they confirmed on the phone that my order is cancelled. However I had a knock on the door 7 am (ish) on a saturday (not impressed lol). I turned the delivery chap away. However then they kept on sending me laters demanding the first month bill, etc. This went on for another 2 weeks. wasted hours and hours on the phone. In end only when i threatened legal action they sorted it out. Their workers also lied a lot to me.

Pr3cious18;8411339

I've ordered from them before... Was a few years ago, however I did not … I've ordered from them before... Was a few years ago, however I did not encounter any problems at all. Phone was delivered ontime and contract was set up as advised/agreed.

me too same a few years back

Original Poster

Flodd;8411491

I also ordered from them and didn't encounter any problems.

Thank you :thumbsup:

ganga;8412437

To be honest with onestopphoneshop it's down to your luck. I have family … To be honest with onestopphoneshop it's down to your luck. I have family who were happy with them, with no real problems. However, I ordered a phone from them. However I cancelled it within 10-15 minutes due to finding a better deal. On the phone they said we can't beat the deal, therefore we'll cancel your order. I called back a bit later and they confirmed on the phone that my order is cancelled. However I had a knock on the door 7 am (ish) on a saturday (not impressed lol). I turned the delivery chap away. However then they kept on sending me laters demanding the first month bill, etc. This went on for another 2 weeks. wasted hours and hours on the phone. In end only when i threatened legal action they sorted it out. Their workers also lied a lot to me.

Its a pay as you go one and deffo cheapest deal out there but thanks for your comments - appreciated :thumbsup:

chris3349;8412749

me too same a few years back

Cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions