Groups

Has anyone ever claimed PPI Back?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question if anyone has ever successfully claimed PPI back? If it's worth your time and if the amount was decent?

I've had a NatWest credit card and loan for the past 5 years. So I don't know if they're 2 people have got money back from.

Thanks

9 Comments

Yes then yes again
    then this bit I don't understand.

"So I don't know if they're 2 people have got money back from."

Pretty sure they stopped selling PPI more than 5 years ago, the claims have been going on longer than that.

Original Poster

Ellie.Phant

Yes then yes again then this bit I don't understand."So I don't know if … Yes then yes again then this bit I don't understand."So I don't know if they're 2 people have got money back from."

Sorry, I meant to say: are these 1 products people have been able to claim back against. **

Original Poster

IamMT

Pretty sure they stopped selling PPI more than 5 years ago, the claims … Pretty sure they stopped selling PPI more than 5 years ago, the claims have been going on longer than that.

That's what I thought. Thanks

Interesting letter I received 2 weeks ago......
    The late Mr xxxxxx xxxxxx could be entitled to compensation on his PPI complaint - This may not be a trivial amount, (he died 2 yrs ago.)
    In Feb 2010, Aug 2010, Mar 2012,and Apr 2014 the late Mr xxxxxx xxxxxx complained about his PPI on his loan acount and we replied on Jun 2010,Nov 2010,Apr 2012 and April 2014.The decision that we made on the late Mr xxxxxxx xxxxxxx may not have been right.......... etc, etc.

We received a couple of grand back PPI from Natwest only 5 months ago, the whole thing took about 6 weeks from start to finish..

Original Poster

How long ago was the loan/credit card you had with them? Who did you use to claim it back?

mib2reaper

How long ago was the loan/credit card you had with them? Who did you use … How long ago was the loan/credit card you had with them? Who did you use to claim it back?

Always claim it back yourself- forms to fill out on martins money saving tips ... fill out what u can . Honestly its easy

We really didn't think we'd had any PPI. My other half filled out a couple of forms on Santander 3 weeks ago. Yesterday we had a letter and overnight 2 payments into our bank account. He called and the 2nd letter should arrive imminently but it appears we were signed up with a loan and mortgage from prior to 1992. It wasn't a huge amount but the two repayments are nearly 2k. For a half hour's work I can't complain.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Superdrug weekly deals22
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor44
      3. cheap glasses websites11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55

See more discussions