Has anyone ever dealt with mobiles.co.uk?

17 replies
Found 17th Nov 2016
They seem to be cheaper than "the big names" are the ok? They are a subsidiary of carphone warehouse, they seem a good bit cheaper on deals but are they to good to be true?

17 Comments

mine finishes next month. I have an O2 with them. I got a free Xperia z3. I pay £23, anywhere else was £28. highly recommended, really good service :-)

used many times . Brilliant . AS you say , part of CPW.

Yes, they're very good in my experience, E2save are also good, part of CPW.

I used them for 2 phones last year with no problems, my sister also used them at the same time with no problems. All iPhone 6s'

I had a good experience with them.

I think that to make group wide monthly sign up bonuses with the providers they run this site at cost/subsidised, and leave the retail stores to make their own commissions.

Just a theory mind.

Yep no issues used them several times as well as E2save part of the same group as has been pointed out.

Never any issues buying just a phone on a stock contract, but I have had problems with deals they offered with redemption cashback and it being denied.

Been with e2save which is same company for 3 years no issues whatsoever claimed over 600 in cash back

From what I've read there probably better than cpw

using them atm for a sim only deal with cashback , no problems . efficient service 6months in

Used them to buy my wife a phone, had a an amazing deal on iPhone 6s last year on black Friday.
I would use them again.

yes they are great

i used them few times to get phones ....they r good delivered phones on time

just to add to the other positive reviews, used 3 times now and have been fantastic, no problems and quick delivery.

Just bought a phone last Saturday and it arrived on Sunday.
No problems so far.

Original Poster

Thanks all, phone ordered.

Abit late but no problems here. received 3 cashback cheques as promised.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873
    2. Add one, leave one game54415444
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604816
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma713

See more discussions