Groups

has anyone ever done a mystery shop thingy where they have to cheat in an exam?

Iv signed up to do mystery shopping and my first assignment is to try and cheat during a multiple choice exam and try and get caught. im really nervous, has any1 ever done this type of assignment before? im not looking 4ward to getting told off for cheating

11 Comments

how do you cheat on a multiple choice exam? sounds like a weird assignment for a mystery shopper company-you sure it isnt one of the scam jobs? what has mystery shopping got to do with cheating on exams??

I dont grasp why you are "trying to get caught"-wouldnt you be checking whether the invililators are being vigilant?in which case you should not make it obvious?
    Edited by: "barky" 10th Aug 2010

I was offered this sort of one too, but I was too scared lol

Just remember, it's the Final Countdown.

am intrested in doing mystery shopper work in my spare time not sure how it all works any one got any info on them

Original Poster

barky

how do you cheat on a multiple choice exam? sounds like a weird … how do you cheat on a multiple choice exam? sounds like a weird assignment for a mystery shopper company-you sure it isnt one of the scam jobs? what has mystery shopping got to do with cheating on exams??

I have to put my phone on the table and see if they notice it, and call an assisstant over if they dont, they do more than just shopping, I think they do all round testing to see if people are vigilant in their job

Original Poster

jazferbetay

am intrested in doing mystery shopper work in my spare time not sure how … am intrested in doing mystery shopper work in my spare time not sure how it all works any one got any info on them

Iv just asked on here, and on other forums, and looked on other forums for information on legit mystery shopping site, im signed upto a few
    I think im on retail eyes and mystery-shoppers.co.uk, cant remember the others

what exam do you have to take? id do it sounds fun

superskilly

4 hour A-level Anthropology exam.................. oO

Original Poster

superskilly

i dont actually know, but it must be something quite generic surely

wow this sounds so awesome! serious!! film it.....!!

Forget the assignment and try your best to achieve full marks in the exam, you owe it to yourself to be honest and not cheat your fellow students who have revised night and day for this exam.

P.S. You may even receive a certificate, the last thing you need is being called back to resit and labelled a dunce.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions