Groups

Has anyone ever got anything from those 'free' gift sites?

If you have done, what did you get and from which site? I know there are some legit sites for the UK. No posting of referral links please.

8 Comments

Couple of years ago got an Ipod Nano for £20 from one of those pyramid sites, sold it on for £160

Original Poster

If you had to pay £20 then it was a matrix site, which are illegal, I was talking about sites where you have to complete an offer then refer a certain number of people to get a free gift.

Yeah I have done a few, got a free ipod video from freepay last year, and a Mac Mini from a different site which no longer send stuff to the UK, plus got cash instead of a few free gifts as well.

Currently working on 360giveaway, just need one more referral for my 360.

Yes, I've had 2 iPod Videos and a Digital camera from freepay.com. Whole lot of hassle though.

Abvance

If you had to pay £20 then it was a matrix site, which are illegal, I was … If you had to pay £20 then it was a matrix site, which are illegal, I was talking about sites where you have to complete an offer then refer a certain number of people to get a free gift.

That's exactly what I did, I purchased something to get on the list then referred people

Sorry to bring this old thread back up. Was just wondering if anyone had got anything recently?

bencallis

Sorry to bring this old thread back up. Was just wondering if anyone had … Sorry to bring this old thread back up. Was just wondering if anyone had got anything recently?

I think the only people now that are getting anything are the companies.. the chances of people completing the offers is pretty slim

Titchimp

I think the only people now that are getting anything are the companies.. … I think the only people now that are getting anything are the companies.. the chances of people completing the offers is pretty slim

Thanks for the quick reply. Is this due to many people already having accounts? Was going to try on a freepay one where you need 5 refs for £150 voucher.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      3. word association Game73944536
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380

See more discussions