Groups

has anyone ever had a tax return before ?

i was realy suprised yesterday when my boyfriend got a chq in the post for a tax return !! has anyone else ever had one of these , we rang the inland revenue and they said it was all correct etc , it made my day !!

10 Comments

I got £202 recently- had an impromptu dance around the house!

Original Poster

we got £817.65 i had a inpromptu naked dance !!!

yea we got £500 3 years later they asked for it back...oO

few years back the wife got over £100 back, few months later i got a letter saying i had not paid enough, wasn't a great deal but the wife started laughing and i said what are you laughing for it's a joint account

Original Poster

DADOF7

yea we got £500 3 years later they asked for it back...oO

awwww your joking i hope we dont have to pay ours back , ive got it all planned what i want to buy x

Yes, I received a cheque for £250 about 6mths ago... Turned up out of the blue & was when I really needed it, so was a godsend

i had one about a yr ago, very nice X)

mostwanteddirect

we got £817.65 i had a inpromptu naked dance !!!

video or lies!

Well done on that, a tremendous sum of money to get. I did a tax course at uni for a semester and did a tax claim based on what I learnt - best course I ever did! Cost me a book but I got the pass credits and a huge cheque (for a student) as well. I found the tax people good to deal with as well, not nearly as fearsome as I expected.

I knew my cheque was coming, what a great surprise yours was.

Original Poster

AberdeenDad

video or lies!Well done on that, a tremendous sum of money to get. I did … video or lies!Well done on that, a tremendous sum of money to get. I did a tax course at uni for a semester and did a tax claim based on what I learnt - best course I ever did! Cost me a book but I got the pass credits and a huge cheque (for a student) as well. I found the tax people good to deal with as well, not nearly as fearsome as I expected. I knew my cheque was coming, what a great surprise yours was.

thankyou very much still cant belive our luck , just when we needed it aswell x

I received a cheque yesterday from HMRC....for the grand total of £37.66!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions