Has anyone ever haggled with an online shop Ie. Play.com

Found 14th Jan 2011
Random thought I though I would share with you.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Nope

has anyone?
yeah probably
have i?
nope

Yeah i sent an email saying i'd give them a tenner for a ps3 i got a reply back saying i was now blocked from contacting play again.

You would have to speak to someone with the authority to change prices first - which I think would be very hard.

munkynutz

Yeah i sent an email saying i'd give them a tenner for a ps3 i got a … Yeah i sent an email saying i'd give them a tenner for a ps3 i got a reply back saying i was now blocked from contacting play again.

lol X)

Marina

lol X)

Reply with another email: OKAY, FINE, but £15 is my final offer.

I purchased a laptop from Play.com which turned out to have a lower spec to what was advertised. They updated the description and refused to believe this until I sent them a screenshot of the previous description.

I returned it and got them to waive £50 off a laptop which had the same spec as what I originally ordered to bring it down to what I paid before. They were not happy at all about doing this!!

I also once bought an Xbox 360 which was meant to come with a mini media remote but didn't. I managed to get them to send me a full size media remote. Again, they were not happy about doing this, it took a lot of persuading / subtle threatening!
Edited by: "flyingflea" 15th Jan 2011

nebno6

Reply with another email: OKAY, FINE, but £15 is my final offer.

True, then they'd probably say: OKAY FINE, PS3 in the post X) X)
Post a comment
@
    Text