Has anyone ever heard of Hitachi personal finance ?( just came across them on money saving expert)

Found 16th MayEdited by:"thebiggishman"
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
I'm sure they provide finance for DFS.
As in the sofa place?
Yes. Bought several bits of camera kit from Grays of Westminster over many years using them. Never had any whisper of problems (and knowing Grays, I dont think they would use them if there was)
Think I've used them for something in the past, can't remember what though as it was a long time ago, might have been double glazing. Think they offer finance for home improvements via places like safestyle windows and straightforward personal loans etc. Didn't have any problems with them.
yes, just paid back a loan through them
Cheers guys, cossy3 where they easy to deal with etc ?
thebiggishman8 m ago

As in the sofa place?

Yeah, used them twice in 6 years in total with no problems.
Thanks I've enquire d before here about using a credit card to get cash but I think the fees can get pretty heavy etc

Although someone mentioned mbns do it free on some card

Don't wanna wreck credit score so need to think careful ly before striking lol
They also provide finance for SCS, and some leasing companies as well as for other companies
Edited by: "Ka11ran" 16th May
Had some finance through them for 5 years. No issues
thebiggishman1 h, 27 m ago

Thanks I've enquire d before here about using a credit card to get cash …Thanks I've enquire d before here about using a credit card to get cash but I think the fees can get pretty heavy etcAlthough someone mentioned mbns do it free on some cardDon't wanna wreck credit score so need to think careful ly before striking lol

MBNA do 'money transfers' to UK current accounts. often 0% with a 3-4% fee

Tesco Bank also do it

for smaller loans i would recommend this option
I’d recommend saving up and paying for it.
B and q used to use them, I used them a while back. Never had an issue
Edited by: "19alexanderson91" 17th May
Very large finance company.
HANG ON

are you talking about buying Goods or Services valued between £100 and £30,000? If yes, pay the deposit on a Credit Card.

which.co.uk/con…act

Please note S75 rights are lost if you use an intermediary such as Paypal, a travel agent or ticket reseller. It must be a transaction between the buyer and the supplier of the goods or services
Edited by: "ccnp" 17th May
thebiggishman15 h, 50 m ago

Cheers guys, cossy3 where they easy to deal with etc ?

Yes but I only dealt with them for a few months
Yes I've used them a few times as beaver rooks use them ,they are very good never had any issue
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants