Has anyone ever ordered from www.choiceful.com?

4 replies
Found 15th Dec 2008
I put an order in yesterday and paid via paypal, order excepted, payment went through no problem...
But later on that day they cancelled my order and have not refunded me, have tried to call them but either engaged or no answer, also emailed them via there site and nothing.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

omg, so sorry to hear about the problems you are having with them, this site was recommended by a friend who uses them a lot. found this info on the site. it usually takes 24 hours for a reply to an e-mail from a company. hope it gets sorted soon.

Want to know how to place an order? Do you need advice about a Choiceful product?

Would you like some help finding what you are looking for on the site? Do you have a question about our business services? Find all the solutions to your enquiries ... consult our comprehensive help section where you will find the answers to most of the common problems experienced by online customers.

If this section has not, however, answered your questions and you have an emergency with an existing order, please use our shipment enquiries form, which is available in your account, for the quickest reply.

Original Poster

brangelina;3770098

omg, so sorry to hear about the problems you are having with them, this … omg, so sorry to hear about the problems you are having with them, this site was recommended by a friend who uses them a lot. found this info on the site. it usually takes 24 hours for a reply to an e-mail from a company. hope it gets sorted soon.Want to know how to place an order? Do you need advice about a Choiceful product? Would you like some help finding what you are looking for on the site? Do you have a question about our business services? Find all the solutions to your enquiries ... consult our comprehensive help section where you will find the answers to most of the common problems experienced by online customers. If this section has not, however, answered your questions and you have an emergency with an existing order, please use our shipment enquiries form, which is available in your account, for the quickest reply.

It's ok I e-mailed them via there link for customer services, so will have to wait and see if no reponse I could start a claim with paypal so should be ok.

I hope it all works out for you. I'm trying to order something with them, but their website is running super-slow today. Let us know how your refund/purchae goes. Good luck!

I ordered items from choiceful on 7th December. Money was taken straight away by paypal. Have tried since the 12th December to contact them regarding this xmas present regarding delivery. I have left 5 queries, tried live help (which is unavailable) tried all day everyday for a week telephoning (no one answering) Or numbersw ringing engaged. It is now Saturday 20th December and I dont hold onto any hope of contacting this unresponsive company. Dealing now with pay-pal. Hopefully a refund will be given(maybe) Monday 22nd received refund from paypal so I am satisfied with the outcome but wont be ordering from this site again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61642
    3. Chat magazine issue 4323
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions