has anyone ever shopped from www.lhco.co.uk before?

Found 19th Sep 2015
I placed my first order online (did a search and website seems to be legitimate with reviews etc) but my order status has remained at "processing" for the last 5 days.
Has anyone used this website before???

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Original Poster

I'm hoping one of you hotukdeals people can reassure me!

Never heard of it

Very good reviews on trust pilot (2 reviews) and eKomi (36 reviews) and they have an actual shop you can visit rather than being just internet based. I can see no problem in using them.

Original Poster

Hi all, I've tried the phone number and no answer today, but website says mon - Fri. I did Facebook them late friday night and message is "seen" immediately but no response as yet. I did only place my order on Tuesday but the money has been take and I've still no item. My order is still showing as "processing" since Tuesday.

Original Poster

TiptreeJam

Very good reviews on trust pilot (2 reviews) and eKomi (36 reviews) and … Very good reviews on trust pilot (2 reviews) and eKomi (36 reviews) and they have an actual shop you can visit rather than being just internet based. I can see no problem in using them.

Thanks. I'm just hoping that they are just very slow at communicating!

Bellotsa did your purchase arrive? I'm waiting for mine...

Original Poster

Hiya, i did get my order but it was late. It was supposed to arrive via royal mail but that package never showed up. The seller sent it to me via courier next day delivery as I explained it was a birthday present from my daughter to her dad and I'd waited a week already. Definitely contact them if your order is late. I did via Facebook.
Edited by: "bellotsa" 10th Jan 2016

Don't use them at all. They have had my money for over a month now and still no product excuses every time.

Items not in stock which led to a stressful process to get payments refunded.

James communicated well but due to circumstances lost my confidence. Situation now resolved and James sent an apology & some nice items.

Appreciate not all online orders go smoothly and might give them another shot in the future.
Edited by: "nelsonsauvin" 17th Sep 2016

This is a fraudulent company. Do not under any circumstances give them your bank details.

They do not have any the items offered on their website. I thought the company was legit but it's an internet scam. If I had been smart enough to check the reviews sooner I would have realized this. Please don't make the same mistake as me and give this company your bank details.

Original Poster

I did receive my order but it arrived late and I did also get my free gant socks as advertised. However, as i had to chase them up on Facebook, I wouldn't use them again.

I use Country House Outdoors, similar brands available, very professional, good prices, free returns. No hastle. Some one here recommended them and never looked back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions