Groups

Has anyone ever used an on-line 'ask an expert' website?

I just wondered if anybody has used one of these websites, and would recommend me a legit company because of course, you have to pay, and I don't really want to be putting my money in the wrong hands....

12 Comments

What expert advice are you after?

Original Poster

Education

exStudent

What expert advice are you after?

Don't schools/colleges/uni's pay people for that purpose?

Original Poster

I don't think so, teachers aren't there to give advice on 'un-related' issues such as what I want to know; I've asked a few teachers at my school; who promptly told me to go away....

Becksdawe

Don't schools/colleges/uni's pay people for that purpose?

Original Poster

Very original comment.

dcx_badass

Ask your mum.

I'm not sure op, let me just google that

Edit: Jeeves said u can ask him for free
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 5th Dec 2010

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I was being serious, if your teachers hate you and it's not about school … I was being serious, if your teachers hate you and it's not about school why can't you ask her.

the teachers don't really hate me, they're just giving out the response which most would; I have asked my mum, but that isn't always the first thing that pops into my mind, I am not entirely dependent of my mother, although some people on this forum like to think so and like to talk to me like I am.

Original Poster

jellybaby22

try asking on here... :plots of experts on misc

It's a rather personal/individual case haha; thanks though!

if its for legal reasons i know a couple but i reckon you should ask here, plenty of experts here as you can see who could help out

So... What is the question

Edited by: "DAMNOME" 5th Dec 2010

is it about EMA

Original Poster

Funny, although for your information, EMA to close to new applicants
    EMA will close to new applicants in England from January 2011. Learner support funds will be available through schools, colleges and training providers to help students who most need it to continue in learning. If you currently get EMA you will continue to receive it for the rest of this academic year, but you will not receive it next academic year

MR1123

is it about EMA

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563822
      2. Feels weird!923
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047196
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News22

See more discussions