Groups
    EXPIRED

has anyone ever used crimestoppers?

has anyone ever used the above, im thinking of contacing them but im unsure wether to or not, im just worried about if the people who did the crime found out it was me that told them as i think they would kill me lol im not going to say what it is i want to report as you dont know whos on here lol

27 Comments

Unless you tell someone that you have spilled how would they find out?

What we mean by anonymous

Anonymous means that your name is not known or made public.

We will never ask for your name

Your call will not be recorded

Your call or online form will not be traced

You will not have to make a statement to the police

You will not appear in court

We know that our guarantee to never ask for your name or record your call is vitally important to you.

It makes it easier for you to come forward, breaking the silence around criminal activity and removing your fear.

Crimestoppers' guarantee of anonymity has never been broken

Things like this are usually always treated with confidentiality i think or your at least given the choice !

The only problem I can see is if the offender could work out it was you, say if you were the only one who knew or witnessed something.

Original Poster

i dont know how many people will know what they have done, if i was them then i wouldnt be telling anybody as they could end up in alot of trouble possibly go to prison. im stuck what to do. i didnt witness it, i was told from someone who they told.

pink-ka

i dont know how many people will know what they have done, if i was them … i dont know how many people will know what they have done, if i was them then i wouldnt be telling anybody as they could end up in alot of trouble possibly go to prison. im stuck what to do. i didnt witness it, i was told from someone who they told.

Thats not really reliable lol, like chinese whispers.

Original Poster

MarzBarz

Thats not really reliable lol, like chinese whispers.

i know its true as the person who told me lives with them, i dont want to say to much as i dont know who uses this site.

Then if they have only told you they will know who it is, if they have blabbed to everyone you just need to be confident you can hide the fact it was you if asked by them.

Ooohhh i am intrigued now , lol......depends if someone was hurt badly or something worse or is it a case of committing some sort of fraud or something ?........i know you dont want to reveal much which i understand .

nosey parker alert

Original Poster

its nothing like murder or burglary but it is a serious offence thats all im saying lol

greg_68

nosey parker alert

Haha, and your not a tad curious ?...:p

shopstilldrops

Haha, and your not a tad curious ?...:p

not at all, just here to help not be nosey.

pink-ka has already pm'd me the low down.

greg_68

not at all, just here to help not be nosey.pink-ka has already pm'd me … not at all, just here to help not be nosey.pink-ka has already pm'd me the low down.

oO...........not fair :(..........i wanna know , or i wont sleep tonight , lol...........am only trying to help too.
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 15th Apr 2011

This thread is useless without info

shopstilldrops

oO...........not fair :(..........i wanna know , or i wont sleep tonight … oO...........not fair :(..........i wanna know , or i wont sleep tonight , lol...........am only trying to help too.

How do WE know who you are, you could be the drug dealer......doh.

greg_68

How do WE know who you are, you could be the drug dealer......doh.

I AM !!!!!.................and i know where she lives mwwwwwwwwwaaahaha !!

Only joking pink-ka.........dont want to **** you up , lol.

Original Poster

haha i havent told anyone on here, i know being a snitch isnt nice but in my opinion people should be punished for commiting a crime even if its only petty crime but this isnt just pinching a few sweets from a shop.

has anyone ever used crimestoppers?

not unless they introduce topcashback or quidco

Banned

I predict op tells us and then disappears

Seriously if it involved someone in danger or being hurt then I would snitch if not I would probably keep my nose out , u heard it from someone else, it could all be crap for all you know ,

Don't let alfonse see this thread!

Banned

yes

Original Poster

Y2K008

I predict op tells us and then disappears :pSeriously if it involved … I predict op tells us and then disappears :pSeriously if it involved someone in danger or being hurt then I would snitch if not I would probably keep my nose out , u heard it from someone else, it could all be crap for all you know ,

i know its not crap as the person who told me is a very close family friend who lives with the person involved.

Original Poster

i think i will spam this thread now. i will wait and see what happens as the police are involved but its wether or not they will catch them out.

Does anyone know you on here? As now they will know that it will be you that has told the police

pink-ka

i know its not crap as the person who told me is a very close family … i know its not crap as the person who told me is a very close family friend who lives with the person involved.

Why doesn't the very close family friend contact Crimestoppers instead of you........

Original Poster

deb8z

Why doesn't the very close family friend contact Crimestoppers instead of … Why doesn't the very close family friend contact Crimestoppers instead of you........

i wouldnt think anyone i know uses this site apart from my boyfriend and i dont know anyone on here personally. it would cause to much trouble for them to report it. it will probably cause trouble for me if i report and get found out so i might just hang fire before i do anything.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764390
    3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?79
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49396

See more discussions