has anyone ever used hostels.com??

2 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2009
I booked a night with them about a week ago and have received confirmation from hostels.com but not the actually place I'll be staying if that makes sense?! I re-read the site and it says as Im going to arrive after 1pm I need to ring the hostel personally when I arrive to confirm my booking.. 2 problems, I dont arrive till 10pm and what if I get their and they dont have my reservation??

Panicking as I emailed the hostel itself but its apparently a little old italian lady who doesnt speak english so Im not holding out much hope for an email off her tbh!!

Is this normal?? I usually book through booking.com and always receive a booking.com confirmation as well as from whereever it is Ive booked!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

I booked Krakow through them, the hostel emailed me, no probs at all, all my details were there when I got there. Tbh people walk in off the street to most hostels so getting a room wouldnt be much bother anyway Id imagine.

Havent you seen the HOSTEL movies? :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions