Expired

Has anyone ever used stilhaus kitchens?

Found 13th Jan 2014
As above , ad came up on Facebook and their prices seem too good to be true ? Had a quick google but can't find much about them , anybody had dealings with them? Thanks
Community Updates
AskKitchen
86 Comments
Seen the advert I agree sounds too good to be true , I bought my kitchen yesterday from ikea
Original Poster
Can only find good things about it, am tempted to get a designer round for a quote, am I mad?!
for a reputable company they do an awful lot of SPAM posts, c'mon i mean customers praising them on the "Arizon waterfowl" and ohio semi-pro football forums....
Original Poster
Lol maybe not then !
also they have no listing on companies house and if you check the google street view the church they work from was empty when the car passed, so don't supposed they been there that long, can't think of away to ascertain a date for that as car number plates shielded, god knows why.
hehe they have also recently had a name change by the look of this page as a customer review states the company is called bargain kitchens
stilhauskitchensuk.co.uk/abo…php
woodcocks of nottingham http://www.woodcockofnottingham.co.uk/

we had our kitchen fitted last year brilliant company range of kitchens to suit all budgets

all carcases come ready built up you can have them to plan and fit your kitchen

or get someone else to fit them for you

they are always busy we wanted them to do our fitted wardrobes for us but unable to do them till march

can't recommend them enough !!

Original Poster
mishka1127

woodcocks of nottingham http://www.woodcockofnottingham.co.uk/we had our … woodcocks of nottingham http://www.woodcockofnottingham.co.uk/we had our kitchen fitted last year brilliant company range of kitchens to suit all budgets all carcases come ready built up you can have them to plan and fit your kitchen or get someone else to fit them for you they are always busy we wanted them to do our fitted wardrobes for us but unable to do them till march can't recommend them enough !!

I'm not in Nottingham so no good unfortunately, but thanks, may help someone else near you
Banned
Actually Stilhous are a really good company to deal with. The quality of the kitchen units are far better than other big kitchen companies and and they promise to beat any other kitchen company price by 50% and unlike any other kitchen company that I have ever heard of they will deliver your kitchen and let you pay after you have received it. It sounds to me like you have nothing to lose and an awfull lot to save by using them.
Haha - spot the person who works for Stilhaus - one comment, no other posts...
Bigfootpete

Haha - spot the person who works for Stilhaus - one comment, no other … Haha - spot the person who works for Stilhaus - one comment, no other posts...

I don't ,i remember seeing the company on fb,plenty of posts just on this thread
Kracker69 he was on about the guy above you.
NEtech

Kracker69 he was on about the guy above you.

X)
I don't believe any company gets it right all the time. If you're worried about whether you are going to actually receive what you are paying for, then simply choose a company where you DON'T PAY TILL YOUR KITCHEN ARRIVES AND YOU HAVE CHECKED IT OFF THE VAN!
It's a no-brainer really.
Either you pay BEFORE your kitchen arrives, taking all the risk and having no leverage if things aren't what was promised or:
you pay AFTER your kitchen arrives, taking no risk and still having the leverage of holding back money till you get what you ordered.
Sunter

I don't believe any company gets it right all the time. If you're worried … I don't believe any company gets it right all the time. If you're worried about whether you are going to actually receive what you are paying for, then simply choose a company where you DON'T PAY TILL YOUR KITCHEN ARRIVES AND YOU HAVE CHECKED IT OFF THE VAN!It's a no-brainer really.Either you pay BEFORE your kitchen arrives, taking all the risk and having no leverage if things aren't what was promised or:you pay AFTER your kitchen arrives, taking no risk and still having the leverage of holding back money till you get what you ordered.

Hmm you are a member for 4 mins and post this - Also posted on another forum in Jan http://www.scambook.com/report/view/318378/Lancashire-Interior-Home-Designs-Complaint-318378-for-$0.00 But i'm sure you aren't connected to this scam company!
I was asking a question on there post as I made a query and I received this from a member of the public on facebook

Avoid stil haus kitchens at all costs. The profiles praising them are fake. Do some quick research on Google and you will see there are over 10 websites with the stil haus name. What reputable company does that. Kelly sables is a fake profile as are the other profiles praising them! Look how they write, who writes like that? Take a look at this. whocallsme.com/Pho…0/9
I was really considering using this company but I read through their reviews on their site and in August a review was made by one person and another review was made in September by a different person, however, both reviews said exactly the same thing word for word, now I'm disappointed, on a really tight budget and doesn't look like I'll be able to have the dream kitchen I want after all :-(
littlerachyroo

I was really considering using this company but I read through their … I was really considering using this company but I read through their reviews on their site and in August a review was made by one person and another review was made in September by a different person, however, both reviews said exactly the same thing word for word, now I'm disappointed, on a really tight budget and doesn't look like I'll be able to have the dream kitchen I want after all :-(

I was looking at the weekend at found this site... cutpricekitchens.co.uk/9-p…ult

Prices look decent, although can't comment on quality.... Same/similar priced kitchens on ebay too.
Banned

WHERE IS THE RISK?
I've bought from this company and one thing stands out. Unlike every other kitchen company, they don't want paying till your kitchen is delivered and it has been checked off their vehicle and you're happy.
Get that?
You don't pay the driver if it's wrong.
You send it back and they pay for the delivery, then deliver it again. No risk to you. you only pay if it's what they offered when they sold it to you.
Also, The profit margins made by some of the others must be astronomical if this company can afford to fit out a kitchen for the prices they charge. In fact I was a little bit wary because they were so cheap, but the risk went out of the window when I learned that I didn't have to pay until the kitchen was in, giving me a chance to satisfy myself that everything was as it should be..

No risk, high quality, low price, professional fitters and friendly staff. What's not to recommend?
Todd56

WHERE IS THE RISK? I've bought from this company and one thing stands … WHERE IS THE RISK? I've bought from this company and one thing stands out. Unlike every other kitchen company, they don't want paying till your kitchen is delivered and it has been checked off their vehicle and you're happy.Get that?You don't pay the driver if it's wrong. You send it back and they pay for the delivery, then deliver it again. No risk to you. you only pay if it's what they offered when they sold it to you. Also, The profit margins made by some of the others must be astronomical if this company can afford to fit out a kitchen for the prices they charge. In fact I was a little bit wary because they were so cheap, but the risk went out of the window when I learned that I didn't have to pay until the kitchen was in, giving me a chance to satisfy myself that everything was as it should be.. No risk, high quality, low price, professional fitters and friendly staff. What's not to recommend?

Another SPAM post, explains about the company quite well......
Banned
This isnt a spam post. I've had a kitchen from this company, but that is irrelevent. I'm asking a very simple question. Where is the risk? ...and just what has spam got to do with the answer?
I saw their ads on a- r-sebook and then looked them up - have seen quite a few comments on missing pieces and troubles with deliveries etc - I decided to put them in the 'too good to be true' camp.
I would like to give this company a pat on the back. There was a little bit of stress involved in contacting the service department but that was two way as I live in an area where the mobile signal is not good, leading to missed and dropped calls etc but the fitters were great and I can't fault the service or the friendliness of the staff. I have to point out that the value for money is excellent and the quality is unbelievable. I think my finished kitchen looks to be worth far more than i I paid, A great job!
josephinebeaumon

I would like to give this company a pat on the back. There was a little … I would like to give this company a pat on the back. There was a little bit of stress involved in contacting the service department but that was two way as I live in an area where the mobile signal is not good, leading to missed and dropped calls etc but the fitters were great and I can't fault the service or the friendliness of the staff. I have to point out that the value for money is excellent and the quality is unbelievable. I think my finished kitchen looks to be worth far more than i I paid, A great job!

josephinebeaumon

Title:Flint
Member:5 minutes
Last active:2 minutes
Feedback (0 total)
Stats
Deals posted:0
Post views:0
Comments:1

Of course we believe every word you say 'Josephine'
josephinebeaumon

I would like to give this company a pat on the back. There was a little … I would like to give this company a pat on the back. There was a little bit of stress involved in contacting the service department but that was two way as I live in an area where the mobile signal is not good, leading to missed and dropped calls etc but the fitters were great and I can't fault the service or the friendliness of the staff. I have to point out that the value for money is excellent and the quality is unbelievable. I think my finished kitchen looks to be worth far more than i I paid, A great job!

really? how about a pic then, am in the market for a new kitchen myself but was put off by the spam posts i found.
I have never seen such obvious spam posts in my life

Would be really interesting to compare the IP addresses of them all (_;)
Edited by: "Constantine" 22nd May 2014
To make it a little bit easier for the Stillhaus spammers I've created this easy to use template for them to use in their first posts:

Hi, I've recently installed a Spamhaus kitchen and it is brilliant/excellent/wonderful (please select one),
the delivery was very quick/fast/efficient. I am very pleased/happy/amazed at how good it looks, and I am impressed with their professional/fast/efficient service.

They gave me a free massage/ice cream/cupboard door to make the experience even better.
STILLHAUS seem to use very poor spammers
Banned
Hi
Just what is your problem, bigfootpete? The original post asked if anyone had any dealings with this company. I have. So I answered with what I thought were the biggest advantages. Have you? How come everyone who HASN'T had any dealings with this company is free to **** them off (like you) and anyone who has is a spammer? Get a life
Look at Howdens.
Excellent kitchens and you can get good discounts.
I cant believe how blatently obvious this company are! pmsl

Had a canny laugh reading the posts though!

btw, we got B&Q to supply ours and a joiner we know to fit it. Very happy with the result.
I only had floor units and wall cabinets with some appliances, but I have to say how pleased I am with the excellent quality of all the pieces. The standard of fitting was excellent and all the staff were really good to deal with. I am very happy with my finished kitchen.
Member for 20 mins - sounds legit.
AVOID THIS COMPANY! BE WARNED

positive comments from staff/cowboys
The fitters were a first class team of lads who know how to turn a good quality kitchen into something special. The service provided was excellent and the whole experience has been good. Thank you.
great company gave me a free house with my kitchen genuine ppl very warm end of spam
peachychick12

Hello. Just been reviewing here regarding some derogatory comments … Hello. Just been reviewing here regarding some derogatory comments regarding stil haus . I have not long had a kitchen fitted by them. And I don't see what all the negativity about them is about . They certainly never gave me any grief infact they saved me a fortune and I have a quality kitchen to show for it.

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…974
lmao at the name tbacon (to be a con!!) on post 37

So funny!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions