Groups

Has anyone ever used the site www.dvdmd.co.uk to buy dvds from?

Looking to buy the 24 boxsets and this is this cheapest ive found, but site seems a little dodgy and the dvds are region free, so just seeing if anyone has used or heard about them. The link is in the first post.

9 Comments

I had a look at that site just not long ago and was wondering the same thing! Does seem a bit dodgy it being region free though?? And buying the box set for under £60 plus a free DVD??? hmmmm :thinking:

Original Poster

munnski;4140198

I had a look at that site just not long ago and was wondering the same … I had a look at that site just not long ago and was wondering the same thing! Does seem a bit dodgy it being region free though?? And buying the box set for under £60 plus a free DVD??? hmmmm :thinking:

Yes does seem a bit too good to be true to be honest!! Was hoping to find someone who has had any dealings with them before buying anything

just checked it out - defo copy imports - cost 29 quid to import each box set exactly the same as there selling !

Cantona_7;4140319

think ill give them a miss after finding these two websites after a bit … think ill give them a miss after finding these two websites after a bit of digging!!http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/396/RipOff0396118.htmhttp://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ripped-off-c130265.html

Thanks for that, wont be bothering with them now! :thumbsup:

supermod

They are also based in USA, are registered at a PO Box & have only recently been set up :

Whois RecordDomain name: dvdmd.co.uk Registrant: Katz Global Media … Whois RecordDomain name: dvdmd.co.uk Registrant: Katz Global Media Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: P.O Box 35267 Tucson AZ 85740 US Relevant dates: Registered on: 06-Nov-2008

Banned

so are the dvds ligit i know there region free which is good but are they actully from the companys that distribute them???? im tempted to buy something cheap and get a free dvd to test this site and report back, what u reckon???

i got as far as shipping prices to find out how much it is not bad for £9 and for the weight.

no hun but just thought i'd add LFC to your thread ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians22
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671413
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions