Groups

Has anyone ever used this site?

dhgate.com/

Alot of good deals on there, is it genuine?

Thanks.

10 Comments

Domain Name ..................... dhgate.comName Server … Domain Name ..................... dhgate.comName Server ..................... ns1.dnspark.net nx2.dnspark.net ns3.dnspark.net nx4.dnspark.net nx5.dnspark.netRegistrant ID ................... hc009259973-cnRegistrant Name ................. Liu, sijunRegistrant Organization ......... Beijing DunHuang HeGuang Information Technology CO.,LTDRegistrant Address .............. 6F,Dimeng Building, Huayuan RoRegistrant City ................. beijingRegistrant Province/State ....... beijingRegistrant Postal Code .......... 100083Registrant Country Code ......... CNRegistrant Phone Number ......... +86.01082028870 - Registrant Fax .................. -

Original Poster

Ok thanks, but...

dhgate.com/p_f…tml

Whats the catch?

Original Poster

bump\!

Do you really want to give your credit card details to such a dodgy looking site, based in beijing ???

And did you read the link from darren? It's like a chinese ebay site?

Original Poster

Yeh i know thats what puts me off, but a friend of a friend is 'adamant' its for real and has bought one...

And it does luck pretty genuine tbh.

jjlobban;1678702

Yeh i know thats what puts me off, but a friend of a friend is 'adamant' … Yeh i know thats what puts me off, but a friend of a friend is 'adamant' its for real and has bought one...And it does luck pretty genuine tbh.

So let me get this right, you post on here asking for advice and then when it's given to you by experienced people, including a Mod, you're reluctant to agree ?

Why did you post in the first place ?

Think about it ? It could well be genuine, it could well not be but above all else are you going to be able to cope dealing with a website/distributor/wholesaler based in China if anything goes wrong.

A little bit of common sense and a lot of research goes a long way.

Good luck

Original Poster

Read the thread title, I'm asking wether anyone has used the site before.

but thanks.

jjlobban;1687587

Read the thread title, I'm asking wether anyone has used the site … Read the thread title, I'm asking wether anyone has used the site before.but thanks.

Yeah you're right, apologies, you didn't ask for advice.
    Silly of everyone to try and help I guess.

Good luck.

jjlobban;1687587

Read the thread title, I'm asking wether anyone has used the site … Read the thread title, I'm asking wether anyone has used the site before.but thanks.

You also asked:

Alot of good deals on there, is it genuine?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      2. Spotify Family Premium share512
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914
      4. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals34

See more discussions