Has anyone ever used this site?

Posted 28th Nov
Scam advisor says it’s new & looks legit.

After a conversation with their live chat they said I won’t get any customs charges as it’s all in with the price. Only bought from the US twice & both times I had charges so I think they’re fibbing.

Their Nike Air Max 270 are only £50

ldnashop.com
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
The chat rep is correct: no import charges, because nothing will be imported.
6 Comments
Fake, they have shoes that dont exist
The page footer text reads "© 2019 ldnashop Store. 29-3-16 Golden Triangle, paya terubong, 11900 bayan lepas, Penang,Malaysia."; at least that is consisent with the "Terms of Use" page:

---
"We/Us/Our" means Idnashop of 29-3-16 Golden Triangle, paya terubong, 11900 bayan lepas, penang.
---

Finally, within the "Privacy Policy" page text:

---
4、Super Safe

Your Data is Protected 24 / 7

Everything we do is about you! Things change, but it’s nothing to worry about . We take our customers privacy and security very seriously and we are 100% committed to protecting it so you can shop away without a single worry. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, just shout us @ naeu@odooox.com
---

If you search for that e-mail address the phrase "Suspected Scam" appears frequently in the search results.
deals6928/11/2019 18:06

Fake, they have shoes that dont exist

The Hut Group offer items for sale like that too.
The chat rep is correct: no import charges, because nothing will be imported.
Thanks everyone, my sister in law pointed me towards this site I’d never heard of it before, I said it was too good to be true, didn’t like the look of it myself but she wouldn’t have none of it, she went to live chat and believed everything they said!
Edited by: "claire7519" 28th Nov
Glad I checked google and got directed here as almost purchased nike 720’s 😳
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions